Bruins have fewest back to backs in Eastern Conference in 2015-16

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
5-12 if I counted correctly (some of those losses are overtime losses but what does it really matter aside from loser points)

The back to back that stands out for me last year happened very early as the Bruins after the bad loss to Colorado on Columbus Day go to Detroit and then Montreal who was waiting AND it was their home opener.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
last year i decided on a lark to track how teams fared in the 2nd game of back to backs vs a rested team. As you can guess our boys didn't do too well.

We were 4-10. 3 of the games went to OT with 1 OTW and 2 SOL's.

We were 0-6 with Rask playing both games, 1-2 with Rask playing just the 2nd game, and 3-2 with sveddy playing the 2nd game.

League wide there were 273 of these situations and the results surprised me a bit. I didn't think the team in that bad situation would play as well as they did.

Total wins were 106, and that included 24 SOW's. Actual ROW's were 82 for a ROW percentage of 30%, a lot higher than what i had expected.

The 1st month or so of the season it was basically 50/50 with everyone fresh, but after the first 6 weeks of the season when teams got a little leg weary is when the advantage to the rested team really started kicking in.

I broke it down further with home and road records but i'm done boring everyone.

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: