GDT: Bruins @ Habs | November 7, 7PM | TVA, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
Even though there's 13 minutes left, I'm not very optimistic they'll score another goal.

IT doesn't look they have it in the to score another goal tonight

Hope I'm wrong.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
That's not a good goal. Even if Gallagher didn't make contact he was blocking Gustavson from moving to his left.

Totally. Players know that. It's almost a reinforced crease rule...not to a point that you cannot have your toe in the crease....but surely almost as tough. Everybody know it. And since we all know refs are idiots...why the heck do you take the chance?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
He's going for the puck and hadn't touched the goalie at any time before Chara leans on him.

He doesn't need to touch the goalie to prevent the goalie to do his job. Just the fact that he was basically behind the goalie in the crease is enough to call the goal off. You can't do that.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Once Beaulieu figures out how to get his shots on net (or make that final pass in the o-zone) he will rack up the points.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN LOVE WITH BEAULIEU TONIGHT ?

He's playing like Bobby Orr out there, jesus.
By getting a shot blocked instead of assisting on a goal?

He's been great, but that was not good.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN LOVE WITH BEAULIEU TONIGHT ?

He's playing like Bobby Orr out there, jesus.

Beaulieu has to show some points. He is suppose to be an offensively d-man. He's about to become a Josh Gorges....that was not the plan. Not saying it's bad....but that was surely not the plan. Still some time to develop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad