Toronto
JvQWTsy.jpg

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nothing beats a Saturday night game against the Bruins, even though they're not so big and bad anymore, should still be a good game. Max will finally score.

GO :habs GO​

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I would assume that this is going to be a special start for condon.

I still don't think that habs have lost to Boston since game 5 of the 2014 playoffs. That's 7 wins in a row. When you get on those kinds of streaks, you start to wonder more and more when its going to end. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, if you catch my drift.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
The question is will we win by 4 or 5 goals? Red light tuuka in net.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The Bruin seem to be improved over last season--perhaps not enough the ensure a playoff spot, but they look better.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The Bruin seem to be improved over last season--perhaps not enough the ensure a playoff spot, but they look better.

I don't know that they are better. They are different though. This year, they are deadly on the pp, and they are scoring a ton of goals, and its Rask who is struggling.

It's a different recipe, but I think the result will be more or less the same. They should be right at the playoff bubble again.

The other thing that has changed this year, are expectations.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Bruins are 5-1 on the road....this won't be a cakewalk. Habs speed should be the difference.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
I don't have a good feeling about this game. The Bruins are probably due for another win against the Habs now.

Don't underestimate the Habs system of 4 fast lines, 6 solid D, and excellent goaltending.

Its proving to be tough for opposing teams to beat it.

Of the 3 losses;

- Habs had a horrible 1st against a hungry Vancouver team and lost.

- Habs scored 3 early and then took periods 2 and 3 off against Edmonton and lost.

- Habs ran into red-hot Anderson against Ottawa... and lost in OT.

Montreal will win it tomorrow... unless Rask is amazing in nets.

And I write that statement without cockiness.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I would assume that this is going to be a special start for condon.

I still don't think that habs have lost to Boston since game 5 of the 2014 playoffs. That's 7 wins in a row. When you get on those kinds of streaks, you start to wonder more and more when its going to end. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, if you catch my drift.

I don't have a good feeling about this game. The Bruins are probably due for another win against the Habs now.

I feel the same way. Sounds like we're playing the laws of probability more than the Bruins.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
time to take the trash out

bruins havent beaten the habs in the regular season in (it seems) the time Therrien has been here for round two. The gap is almost old enough to be starting school. wow they're awful.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Taking out Blou's favorite Habs fan, Yves Poulet, hoping for a win:

trl0k.jpg

;)

biscuitwull UK Hab

Aug 31, 2015
Nuneaton UK
Another late night in the UK coming up - the night Patch finds his scoring again with 2 goals in a 4-2 win.
I'd love to see Semin back. I'm pretty sure he must be on a fitness / stamina regime, after that shift in his last game when the line were penned in their own end for way too long - he was gasping for breath. I'm pretty sure a fitter Semin would see his obvious skills count for more.
Anyway let's DO the Bruins and make my 3am bedtime worthwhile

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
The law of averages says they will win against us eventually, regardless of the standings.

Let's hope it is not today.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014

omg that gif hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Damn what's going with Rask, how can he play so poorly, I always tought he was top5 in the league but no goalie should have that kind of bad streak, imagine it would happen in playoffs, it would be brutal.

I can feel that Montreal will DESTROY them, Rask is just ...not good... against Montreal.

I can feel a 5goal lead against them coming up. Something like 6-1.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Another late night in the UK coming up - the night Patch finds his scoring again with 2 goals in a 4-2 win.
I'd love to see Semin back. I'm pretty sure he must be on a fitness / stamina regime, after that shift in his last game when the line were penned in their own end for way too long - he was gasping for breath. I'm pretty sure a fitter Semin would see his obvious skills count for more.
Anyway let's DO the Bruins and make my 3am bedtime worthwhile

a true global fan here!
:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad