Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Habs Game 45!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm going to a client's annual dinner so I'll have to keep track with my phone. I don't know about a GDT rant, I'll try to get one in.

Ladyfan, Fenway & Gee Wally get better. That's an order!!!! :nod:

Reactions: Ladyfan

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Habs are likely feeling good about themselves after beating the Caps last night.

Perfect time for the Bruins to give them a reality check and put them back in their place.

It's amazing how the habs can go into Washington last night and beat the Caps but the Bruins haven't beaten them in years.

...at least the B's have seemingly crushed the jinx they had with the habs.

One step at a time!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Lets Go Bruins!!:bruins

Lets continue to bury the Canadiens!!!:hockey:

Beating them 3 times in 8 days :clap::nod:

Q: What's the difference between a Bell Centre hotdog, and a TD Garden hotdog?
A: You can buy a TD Garden hotdog in May!

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
It's amazing how the habs can go into Washington last night and beat the Caps but the Bruins haven't beaten them in years.

...at least the B's have seemingly crushed the jinx they had with the habs.

One step at a time!

Pacioretty has gone off on one of his little hot streaks. After 1 goal in 20ish games, he now has 6 in his last 6.

Bruins will have to put a halt on that.

Reactions: Bruinaura

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
A group of friends last minute plans to go to dinner and catch up tonight. I’ve been looking forward to watching this game from the couch all week.

I’m torn, but leaning towards sorry, ladies.

I have some offers too, but I don't feel like leaving the house. I haven't just sat on my ass on a Saturday in God knows how long, its overdue.

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
07E9A51A-59AB-4E4A-BE22-0BC2BD8AE164.jpeg

Can’t wait to cheer a Pasta hat-trick tonight at the game!’ Go Bs, GO!!!

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I'm up in Montreal for this one!! Any suggestions at bars across the street from the Belle??

Can't wait

After the game you can head on crescent street there are sone choices there, before the game I go either to Baton Rouge or the Keg

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
You gotta think we are due for a loss eventually. I'm hoping it's not tonight.
Don't think its tonight. Wouldn't be surprised to see us drop the one against the Devils next week. That should be a fun one

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Man I went to the league wide stats on PP opportunities expecting to see us maybe along the top third in the league for PP attempts. Lol for some perspective, the Avs have 176 pp's in 44 games (#1). We have 139 in the same amount of games (#24 which I know is also because we've played less games).

I'd love to see a season where we're in the top 1/3. Can't say it's for sure a speed thing because we've got identical stats to the Devils who are stupid fast. Curious to see where we finish at year's end.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I'm going to a client's annual dinner so I'll have to keep track with my phone. I don't know about a GDT rant, I'll try to get one in.

Ladyfan, Fenway & Gee Wally get better. That's an order!!!! :nod:
Take the day off - it’s your birthday!
Hopefully they will have CAKE at your dinner!

f*** THE HABS!

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Coaching my Bantam team's game today, ends at 6:10. Should get home right at puck drop, so I'm hoping (planning??) for the back to back wins for the Seahawks and the Bruins!!! Let's go boys!!!!

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Man I went to the league wide stats on PP opportunities expecting to see us maybe along the top third in the league for PP attempts. Lol for some perspective, the Avs have 176 pp's in 44 games (#1). We have 139 in the same amount of games (#24 which I know is also because we've played less games).

I'd love to see a season where we're in the top 1/3. Can't say it's for sure a speed thing because we've got identical stats to the Devils who are stupid fast. Curious to see where we finish at year's end.

I'm just happy they aren't at the bottom like they usually are. I think it's Anaheim this season getting shafted PP wise.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I have some offers too, but I don't feel like leaving the house. I haven't just sat on my ass on a Saturday in God knows how long, its overdue.

Same, it’s always something. I’m legit beat to shit from 2 weeks at the new job. It’s great, but it’s a lot to learn and there are a lot of personalities on my team that I’m trying to manage. Just finished a 5 mile run and think a quiet day of rest and yelling at those pricks in bleu, blanc, and rouge is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Reactions: LouJersey

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
It isn't fun. Also I fell in my driveway Thurs. and sprained my ankle . I am feeling OLD today. I went to the store early because I was out of cat food. I picked up what I needed , came home, put on my jammies and here I sit...another wasted day :(

Wally...you feeling better ?? Fenway ????

jtxonn.jpg

My cats thank you for your sacrifice on behalf of their fellow felines. They also hope for you to get better, and for the Habs to get ****ed! (hence the killer eyes) :laugh:

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad