Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Habs Game 45!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I think the boys will be motivated to pick up the 5th and 6th points against these lowlifes tonight.

And now I'm motivated to get all my stuff done today so that I can relax and enjoy the game later tonight. :tvhappy:

Reactions: sooshii

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
A nice BIG win please.

Fenway I hope you are feeling better...I am not yet. Running 102 temp for over a day. I HATE being sick. I actually called in sick to work yesterday which is unusual for me.

GO B's

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ok you guys are scaring me. Get better. Please. People are dying from this flu.
It isn't fun. Also I fell in my driveway Thurs. and sprained my ankle . I am feeling OLD today. I went to the store early because I was out of cat food. I picked up what I needed , came home, put on my jammies and here I sit...another wasted day :(

Wally...you feeling better ?? Fenway ????

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com
Hopefully Fenway is feeling better.

Here’s a pre-game thread for the 741st meeting of the B’s and our arch-rivals.

Habs beat the Caps last night in DC, so they can’t expect to win two in a row. :naughty:
The Habs did something we haven't been able to accomplish in a long while. Hopefully, we catch them in a state of "overconfidence", and give the toilet seats a proper pasting tonight.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
A group of friends last minute plans to go to dinner and catch up tonight. I’ve been looking forward to watching this game from the couch all week.

I’m torn, but leaning towards sorry, ladies.

Reactions: sooshii

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
It isn't fun. Also I fell in my driveway Thurs. and sprained my ankle . I am feeling OLD today. I went to the store early because I was out of cat food. I picked up what I needed , came home, put on my jammies and here I sit...another wasted day :(

Im feeling better. First day I got dressed since Tuesday. Everything still hurts but fever and naseau gone. I have never ever slept so much. Ill check on Kevin later. Im worried too.

Oh

f*** the Habs !!!!

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Looking forward to this one. I hope to get all the stupid crap you have to do as an adult out of the way so I can just relax and watch this team continue to gel... Feels like it's hard to win three in a row against Montreal, no matter how bad they are right now.

But this team doesn't give a crap about the past. They just push forward with speed. And yeah, ****ing McAvoy. Jesus Christ is this guy a gem. Half of the fun is waiting to see what he does next. Weird to see a Bruins team with so much speed. Psyched!

Reactions: bobbyorr04

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Habs are likely feeling good about themselves after beating the Caps last night.

Perfect time for the Bruins to give them a reality check and put them back in their place.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

You deserve so much better than cat food.

Best fan ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->