The Athletic - Boston Bruins give thumbs up to new lighting in TD Garden as preseason action begins

Mully

Oct 7, 2008
Halifax, NS
Nice, who do you work for?

This biz was not my plan. I was a Comm/Film major, but the pay was for ****. I worked two jobs out of college for about 4/5 years while I was a production guy at a local TV station. Got tired of the 70 hour work weeks, did retail for awhile and then ended up in my current gig.

It’s a job, but I wouldn’t mind doing something a little more fulfilling :laugh:

I work for a rep agency out here. I didn't plan on this industry either, have a bachelor degree in criminology. 12 years later still wondering how I ended up selling lighting for a living lol.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Are they adding new seats or just replacing the plastic, cup holder-less, Mcdonalds booster seats in the Balcony?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I was working on the NBC Philly feed last night and this shows how the lighting has changed.

bg.PNG

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Maybe slightly off topic, but I've noticed the audio in the Garden this year has been horrendous. I sit in 302 and I swear some speakers are out or something. When they're announcing goals or penalties it's really hard to hear, and when Michaela Johnson is saying anything during those commercial breaks, I literally can't understand a word she's saying - things like the 8-spoked salute or any of the interviews. I don't think it's just me - other people around me have commented on it.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Maybe slightly off topic, but I've noticed the audio in the Garden this year has been horrendous. I sit in 302 and I swear some speakers are out or something. When they're announcing goals or penalties it's really hard to hear, and when Michaela Johnson is saying anything during those commercial breaks, I literally can't understand a word she's saying - things like the 8-spoked salute or any of the interviews. I don't think it's just me - other people around me have commented on it.

I'll tell the control room tomorrow

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Sound system was terrible the other night. That is something I noticed. Music was too loud and could barely hear the announcing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad