You:

Posts - 2,006
Likes - 1,143

56% EXCELLENT POSTER RATIO

Me:

Posts - 502
Likes - 630

125% EXCELLENT POSTER RATIO

Holy **** you're right! I am an EXCELLENT poster.

Thank you for your compliment. :thumbu:

As for the post itself it was very relevant. I was responding to the person who posted that the Leafs were linked to him as a possible destination. What I said was both sarcastic but also extremely accurate for how Dubas has constructed that team. I am sorry you get offended so easily on a forum.

no dog in this fight....but you do realize that anyone that joined before the “like” feature was added to the upgrades, that any post that preceded that (so anyone posting before early 2018 or whenever it was) wouldn’t have been able to accumulate “likes”. So while your point is admirable, it only really applies to those of us who joined the forum after the like feature.

that said, carry on with your self promoting

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Truth hurts :laugh:

As for being an excellent poster let's see:

You:

Posts - 2,006
Likes - 1,143

56% EXCELLENT POSTER RATIO

Me:

Posts - 502
Likes - 630

125% EXCELLENT POSTER RATIO

Holy **** you're right! I am an EXCELLENT poster.

Thank you for your compliment. :thumbu:

As for the post itself it was very relevant. I was responding to the person who posted that the Leafs were linked to him as a possible destination. What I said was both sarcastic but also extremely accurate for how Dubas has constructed that team. I am sorry you get offended so easily on a forum.

Not at all. Life is too short to waste time with other people's crap.

You are an easy ignore because you really don't have any interest in having any meaningful discussion around things related to hockey. You have an agenda that you intend to push, relevance be damned.

Unfortunately there is the odd poster like you, which makes the Ignore button valuable. For the most part, there are good posters here that are actually interested in talking hockey and those are the ones who's responses are worth reading.

Fortunately for you, you seem to hold yourself in very high esteem so at least you have that. Maybe some maturity will come in time as well..... :)

Last edited:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
That flex...
Not really. See my earlier post. Guy he’s comparing too started in 2014. So arguably more than half of his posts were before “like” was a feature.

the guy “flexing” started in late 2017 — so right around when “likes” became a thing. So all of his posts could get “likes” while most of the other dudes never had that chance.

it’s like pointing to winning the 2nd half when you didn’t even play the first half.

shrug

Reactions: smitty10

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I think he'd be a good fit for Calgary but in the end I think Kovy goes to the highest bidder.

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
Not at all. Life is too short to waste time with other people's crap.

You are an easy ignore because you really don't have any interest in having any meaningful discussion around things related to hockey. You have an agenda that you intend to push, relevance be damned.

Unfortunately there is the odd poster like you, which makes the Ignore button valuable. For the most part, there are good posters here that are actually interested in talking hockey and those are the ones who's responses are worth reading.

Fortunately for you, you seem to hold yourself in very high esteem so at least you have that. Maybe some maturity will come in time as well..... :)

I forgot what thread I was in cause you are so OT lol

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone considered Tampa for a possible spot for Kovy?

They just sent Joseph to the minors which is a bit suspicious to me. Also, they do have some Russians with Kucherov and Sergachev and Vasilievsky there. Kovy won't have to be a key cog for them...just added depth.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
That’s all well and good in theory, but you’re not seeing all the powerplay chances he shot high and wide. Chance after chance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh so you assume every player should be like Ovi? Otherwise, most players who shoots one-timers from the trigger spot miss far more often than they hit.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone considered Tampa for a possible spot for Kovy?

They just sent Joseph to the minors which is a bit suspicious to me. Also, they do have some Russians with Kucherov and Sergachev and Vasilievsky there. Kovy won't have to be a key cog for them...just added depth.

Bolts have no spot for him this year. Last year we had. Our 1st LW Palat was injured and could not really play. This year he is healthy and Kovy has no chance to make the team.

Joseph is not the 1st/2nd line player, Kovalchuck is not the 3rd/4th line player. I don't think it's connected.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad