Boston Bruins Bruins First Round Schedule with Toronto

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'll be missing the two first games at least because of work, as well as that I'm headed to Kentucky this next weekend for some turkey hunting. As it is, that might be for the best; these guys seem to win more when I'm NOT watching, for some reason...

Hopefully I can get back to Northern VA with a couple turkeys, and the B's snag up the first two wins

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
They do still unite. Look at the incredible variety of Bruins fans here
Absolutely here for sure, lots of great people. Talking more about the lack of civility with the constant trolling and baiting that goes on in today's world. Having to no longer deal with group based in Toronto at work over a playoff series seems to me the antithesis of what sport should be.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sport used to unite, wow, people take this way too seriously. I'll go back into my cave now.
To be fair, it is one specific person.

Not having to deal with them is also due to a business reason that has nothing to do with hockey. I'm trying to be as general as possible just in case you know? I just failed miserably to express it.

She's obnoxious on a daily basis and this series will make her unbearable.

Sports DO unite people but you have some people who are so out of control you have no choice to try and cut yourself off from them

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I really hope the guys in stripes don't ruin the playoffs. If they don't start calling the crap that other teams are doing to Brad I will lose cool and get myself in trouble at a game. It is only a matter of time before Marchy gets injured and I would hate that.
I remember the days when refs use to let a lot go in the playoffs,which when it’s on both teams was fine with me.But I agree Marchand could literally be murdered on the ice,and doubtful that there would be a penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad