Boston Bruins Bruins First Round Schedule with Toronto

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
I can't stand Leafs fans. I just can't. I wish I could appreciate how exciting and talented their young team is but they're fans are such bitter whiny babies I can't get the sour taste out of my mouth.

f*** them and win this series boys. Don't make me have to face my friends who are Laffs fans with my tail between my legs.

I don't care why and I don't care how just f***ing win this series.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
After losing to Panthers, Bruins confident they’ll get their act together before playoff matchup with Maple Leafs - The Boston Globe

In a season full of thrills and promise, and at times outright domination . . . oh, brother, what a final week that was.

Faced with a chance to clinch the No. 1 spot in the Eastern Conference, the Bruins sputtered along to a lackluster 4-2 loss to the Panthers on Sunday night at TD Garden, their game once more turtle-like-slow out of the gate and their minds left riddled with the concern inherent in a 1-3-1 mishmash of mediocrity over their final five games of the regular season.

“I feel we’ll be a lot better than we were tonight,” said coach Bruce Cassidy, his club nearly listless for the first 40 minutes vs. the Floridians. “We better be, or we’re in big trouble.”

“Down the stretch here,” noted Cassidy, “you could start to see us mentally get tired. Physically, I think every team goes through it with the schedule . . . at the end of the year you are a little heavy-legged. But mentally, it’s looked like we’re losing some of our passion, and it showed in the first period, that’s what we’re missing.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My prediction....

One game is an easy win for the B’s.
One game is an easy win for the Leafs.
One game is handed to the Leafs by the refs.

Hope the B’s can win 3 of the other 4.
I really hope the guys in stripes don't ruin the playoffs. If they don't start calling the crap that other teams are doing to Brad I will lose cool and get myself in trouble at a game. It is only a matter of time before Marchy gets injured and I would hate that.

Reactions: sarge88

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys, yes leafs fan, my apologies. I am interested in attending game two on Saturday and to keep my costs low i was looking at tickets up in section 329 and the nosebleeds in general.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience up in the nosebleeds and if it is worth it, or if i should spend the extra cash and be in the lower bowl?

Thanks!

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I really hope the guys in stripes don't ruin the playoffs. If they don't start calling the crap that other teams are doing to Brad I will lose cool and get myself in trouble at a game. It is only a matter of time before Marchy gets injured and I would hate that.
This X10 .
I sure wish we were just playing the Leafs hockey team but we all know it is more than that . The Leafs will get every call and break . They are the NHLs new shiny baby . It always pisses me off when before a review they say " they are reviewing it in Toronto" nice neutrality NHL .
Bruins in 7

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Hey guys, yes leafs fan, my apologies. I am interested in attending game two on Saturday and to keep my costs low i was looking at tickets up in section 329 and the nosebleeds in general.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience up in the nosebleeds and if it is worth it, or if i should spend the extra cash and be in the lower bowl?

Thanks!
Just stay home would be my advice

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Thanks!

It's up to you. There aren't any bad seats at TD Garden, in that you can see the ice from any seat. However, you are way up and back. As for the crowds giving you grief about being Leaf fans? It's far more important that you don't act like an ass than if you are dressed like an ass. Act like you are a guest in someone else's house (WHICH YOU ARE!!!!!) and you will be fine.

Or what Bruinfanatic said!

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Thanks!

Hey fellow Leafs fan,

Section 329 has a good view of the ice. Hopefully you just don't enjoy what you are seeing.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
It's up to you. There aren't any bad seats at TD Garden, in that you can see the ice from any seat. However, you are way up and back. As for the crowds giving you grief about being Leaf fans? It's far more important that you don't act like an ass than if you are dressed like an ass. Act like you are a guest in someone else's house (WHICH YOU ARE!!!!!) and you will be fine.

Or what Bruinfanatic said!

Oh trust me i have no intention of being a prick. I just want to see a playoff game lol never been to one. And i figure i might as well see the beautiful city of Boston while im at it.

Reactions: Alicat

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Oh trust me i have no intention of being a prick. I just want to see a playoff game lol never been to one. And i figure i might as well see the beautiful city of Boston while im at it.

329 is fine. There aren't bad seats in the Garden.

It's Marathon weekend, so I hope you don't need a hotel room.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

Thanks!

No. Stay home.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

Thanks!

The nose bleeds are a great spot too, the best spot is the upper balcony, front row, long side of the rink

Don't spend the extra money to sit below.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad