Bruins Fans Cheer 'Unbeatable!' Max Pacioretty in Burger Ad

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
No problem, they'll have a new one with different toppings called the "MaxPac67" next month. Then the "MaxiPac67" after that. Then the "Patches67" after that. It could go on for a year or more, considering all the stupid nicknames they have for that tool.

very true last year was the Gallagherburger

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Was just there a week ago :)

10429461_10205270221447781_4681798618643659273_n.jpg

damn im driving there right now is that a medium or fat?

seriously tho it's BETTER than the 'legendary' Cantor's in NYC way better :)

Mynameismark*

They have some really good burger places up here. went not to one on cresent last week where the buyer was as big as my head. Only 12 dollars too. Buns on St Laurent really good too

"Burger Bar crescent"

mmmm jack daniels burger. Also try "the dude".

Megaforce

-Pacioretty actively dislikes the Bruins, cheers against them, so it probably wasn't his first idea of fun to be hanging around in Boston.
-His mom is Mexican, dad Italian and he's religious, Catholic, of course.
-I guess he's from New England but close enough to New York City to consider that his hub I would imagine.
-Seems not to be too mad about being relatively underpaid, although he switched his manager after signing that long term deal.
-I've read about people bumping into Lucic hanging around Montreal and they all said that he was chill and friendly, no hostility towards him at all, in fact you'll see a lot of Habs fans saying they'd like to have him on the team. (When he used to actually score goals at least anyway).

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
-Pacioretty actively dislikes the Bruins, cheers against them, so it probably wasn't his first idea of fun to be hanging around in Boston.
-I guess he's from New England but close enough to New York City to consider that his hub I would imagine.
-Seems not to be too mad about being relatively underpaid, although he switched his manager after signing that long term deal.
-I've read about people bumping into Lucic hanging around Montreal and they all said that he was chill and friendly, no hostility towards him at all, in fact you'll see a lot of Habs fans saying they'd like to have him on the team. (When he used to actually score goals at least anyway).

You mean like the 2 he scored today? :shakehead

Johnmbs1962

Jun 25, 2014

I am trying to figure out the point of this post......

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I am trying to figure out the point of this post......

Trolling Habs fan using a thread about a Habs player as an excuse to invade our board to insult Lucic and blather some inane facts about MaxiPad.

Johnmbs1962

Jun 25, 2014
Trolling Habs fan using a thread about a Habs player as an excuse to invade our board to insult Lucic and blather some inane facts about MaxiPad.

Not sure if he's trolling......I think he genuinely wanted to provide random facts about Max Pacioretty......very strange.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Who cares? This isn't biography channel.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I let it go because he is correct that Max is from the part of Connecticut that is Rangers country (Fairfield, County) and Max's grandmother on his Mom's side is from Montreal.

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
The commercial made me laugh and it shows respect to Bruins fans. They could have filmed it in Ottawa or Toronto but they chose Boston.

They chose Boston because people would have recognized him in Toronto or Ottawa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008

I thought the commercial was funny.

The problem is, Megaforce twisted and turned everything in the commercial to make it about something totally irrelevant. You belong on a conspiracy theorist website.

I mean... I had NO idea his dad was Italian and he is religious. (of course he's Catholic). Not that it compares to the fact that his mom is Mexican!!! Do you have any idea how important this information is? Because I sure don't.

It all makes sense now!!!! :help::sarcasm:

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Who me? I just thought it was funny and was wondering the Boston fans response

So you posted several banal and unrelated facts about his lineage, religion, and upbringing (along with a Lucic insult) . . . uhh . . . why?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad