Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Devils, Dec 31st 1:07 PM - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
My god are our players made of fine china ?! If we go through 3 games without someone getting hurt it seems like a miracle .

Krug is short and has the puck a bunch and Krejci
in either O/D zone isn't fast or big and holds the puck
a lot. Not real surprised.

This is why getting Coyle was a huge trade. He is
someone that can give you 2C time and not be
a semi liability like Kuraly at 3C.

Reactions: Zillah

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
If true, disgusting. Heinen hasn't been good lately, but he's better than those two and Lindholm AINEC.
not about merit, it's obviously about lighting a fire under his ass. at least he has the talent to maybe respond to being scratched and contribute after, whereas the other 2 guys can't really give you any more than they already are. I totally get the move and think it needs to be done. All 3 of those guys have sucked, but Heinen is the one who has sucked the most relative to his potential (by far).

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan

GloomyBrownGrison-size_restricted.gif

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Krech looked a lot slower then normal the last game, so he could be really hurting. I hope it is not his hip, that would be tragic.

Excited to see Lauzon, this is the guy I want full time next year. Big and can be mean, he is very, very steady.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Same, I have to work regular day so will DVR and spend New Years early evening watching it, :tvhappy: hope Blidh gets in, I like his attitude and moxie.
Same have some business travel to do tomorrow so I will have to avoid this place and watch the recording tomorrow night.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Taking my six-year-old son to his first Bruins road game. He and I traveled to Buffalo in April to see UMass in the Frozen Four, which was epic, but we're both super excited for tomorrow.
I hope the B's play well and win for you and your son !

You know what to do...Cheer Loud for our boys and have a blast !

I will be at work and will try and check in when I can

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Will someone explain to me why this is an early game ? Last time I checked New Years Eve was not a stat holiday . Seems like a strange time for a Tuesday game .

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not in a world when Lindholm, Ritchie, Backes AND a line full of 4th liners are dressed.
I'd have no problem sitting Heinen as a motivational tool since he has been slumping really bad for most of December, but if he really is sitting then it's an odd time to do it considering several key Bs are out injured. My thinking is that there is definitely a trade incoming or serious anticipation of trade talks taking place in the near future that may involve Heinen. Interesting for sure.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I'd rather have Kuhlman in especially with Krejci out, just waive Ritchie, Backes and Lindholm already, this is so Claude Julien, lets see if Trent Whitfield is available.

Cassidy wants Kuhlman to get some match fitness and timing in Providence before returning to the NHL. Given he's been out for 2 months and is still not hugely experienced, I think giving him a couple of games in the minors is a good idea. Hopefully we'll see him back with the big Bs soon.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The Devils are starting to score more than one goal a game so the Bruins defense has to play a full 60 and be on their toes. The Bruins offense need to score 3 goals with the defense doing their job.

Go Bruins

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA