Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Devils, Dec 31st 1:07 PM - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Heinen scratched in favor of Ritchie (and Backes)? :help:

Excellent news, maybe he is being held out for a possible trade, I can dream can't I. The best thing about this is no Heinen on our top PP. Not a fan of Ritchie staying in the lineup, but his days are numbered here anyways.

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Heinen scratched in favor of Ritchie (and Backes)? :help:

Well Backes is eating a 6 million cap hit. I want him on the ice trying to earn that coin..Big body too.Bruins need size up front so even if it is him so be it.Do not want him upstairs watching at that price.Heinen is being sent a message bigtime

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Excellent news, maybe he is being held out for a possible trade, I can dream can't I. The best thing about this is no Heinen on our top PP. Not a fan of Ritchie staying in the lineup, but his days are numbered here anyways.

Heinen is a good player .He is always being played out of his realm though by Cassidy.Put him on 3rd line where he belongs and let him play.The real issue with Bruins has been and still is a top 6 scoring winger with size in my mind.Sweeney has work to do.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I highly doubt that Krejci is actually injured. Far more likely that he's just taking an assigned rest, which is sensible policy. If he misses a second game then I'll worry about him.

I have no problem with Heinen being scratched. His last couple of weeks have been poor and it won't hurt for him to be made to sit and think about his game for a bit.

Backes back in is fine too, but he and Ritchie should never be in the same lineup. I'd prefer just David.

I don't mind Lindholm, but there's no way he should be anywhere near the 2nd line. Will be surprised if he actually starts there. As a bottom 6 backup center he's perfectly competent, but that's well and truly his ceiling.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Sucks Krejci is out man. Shit.

But Heinen out in favor of Backes AND Ritchie? I mean, I'm not a big fan of Heinen but surely he's a better option than at least one of those two?

Reactions: MetM and bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA