Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Devils, Dec 31st 1:07 PM - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Cassidy wants Kuhlman to get some match fitness and timing in Providence before returning to the NHL. Given he's been out for 2 months and is still not hugely experienced, I think giving him a couple of games in the minors is a good idea. Hopefully we'll see him back with the big Bs soon.
I would first like to see Seny up on the 2nd line RW first. Kuhlman went scoreless the whole time he was up this year. He can get a shot after Seny, who I think is a better fit. Maybe Kuhlman to the 3rd line would be a better fit. Way better then Ritchie, Backes and anyone else they tried.

Last edited:

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I would first like to see Seny up on the 2nd line RW first. Kuhlman went scoreless the whole time he was up this year. He can get a shot after Seny, who I think is a better fit. Maybe Kuhlman to the 3rd line would be a better fit. Way better then Ritchie, Backes and anyone else they tried.

I definitely think Seny should get another chance. Not overly fussed about the order, but both he and Karson should.

However I think 2RW is a step too far for either of them at this stage. Better IMO to give them both a shot with Bjork and Coyle on the 3rd and see which one can make the spot their own. Maybe you could trial Seny on the 2nd for a bit just to give him some extra ice time, but I'd be surprised if he can really belong there come April. There is no 2RW in the current roster, either in Boston or Providence. Been that way in what feels like forever now and time has not provided one. It's simply going to have to come from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad