Post-Game Talk: Bruins destroy Pengoons 6-1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Krejci*

Bruins need to come home in game 3 and bury the Penguins. ****tsburgh is MENTALLY WEAK. The Bruins are absolutely reeling right now, their team defense is completely suffocating and their puck support is other worldly, every time there was a loose puck there was a Bruin there to retrieve it and someone else making himself available. I was hesitant to make the Vancouver comparison with ****tsburgh because they have Cup winners and I thought good leadership but I guess not, they looked defeated tonight. Keep your feet on the throttle and don't let up.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Obviously the players are playing lights out and doing incredible things. Any love for Claude though? Seems to me he has this team focused like a laser and playing as disciplined as can be, and is thoroughly outcoaching Bylsma.

du5566*

Amazing win...... Pens are on the ropes the Bruins have to keep the foot on the gas. No let up!

acr*

This series is far from over, let's make that clear.

But right now the Bruins just need to win 2 of the next 5 games to punch a ticket to the Stanley Cup Final, and 3 of them are at home!

You couldn't possibly ask for a better start to the series than this.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Out Shot them again
Pitt 0-6 on PP
1 goal in 120 minutes of home ice and by there 3rd line 3rd D pair combo.
Iginla invisible HAHA

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
everyone says the bruins are hot heads (which lucic and horton used to be) and that we were knuckle draggers yet we were able to keep composure through the goading and cheap hits.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Couldn't be more proud of the team's effort and execution tonight. DO NOT become complacent. Get back to work, and take care of business at home!!!

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
I pray to god Dan makes the colossal mistake (that will seal his career in Pittsburgh) and starts MAF in game 3. If that happens we're going to sweep and that will get Bylsma fired.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
This series is far from over, let's make that clear.

But right now the Bruins just need to win 2 of the next 5 games to punch a ticket to the Stanley Cup Final, and 3 of them are at home!

You couldn't possibly ask for a better start to the series than this.

This.

NFK, stop being all jinxy with that noise.

du5566*

Obviously the players are playing lights out and doing incredible things. Any love for Claude though? Seems to me he has this team focused like a laser and playing as disciplined as can be, and is thoroughly outcoaching Bylsma.

I am impressed with how well this team is playing and how prepared they seem to be. I will admit I have been one of the biggest Claude Julien critics over the years but he should get a ton of credit here.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I haven't even really given the whole Iginla-Boston-pittsburgh thing much thought lately...but you have to be wondering what he would think if, once again, he loses another chance at the cup. It would have to sting wouldn't it?

But that's not what this is even about. The Miami Heat of the NHL just got shown up on their own ice...twice. There are no words to really summarize how ecstatic I am right now.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center

he's completely outcoaching Smegma, Noballsma, whatever his name is.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
****ing outstanding game tonight. Let's not count the pens out yet guys and gals. Remember Nucks fans did the same to us after two games. If they keep playing like this though it's gonna be real tough for the pens.

I should add that if our 3rd line could finally get going this team is gonna be all kinds of scary.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
ibuiF7YRJ9PC1S.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad