Pre-Game Talk: Bruins-Caps-Sunday 11 APR

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
If this were 1984......I’d tell Tinordi to fight Wilson first chance he got and to not stop until he’s bloody, just to set the tone.

Can’t happen today because players don’t throw punches after the linesmen tell them to stop.

Reactions: rfournier103

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
If this were 1984......I’d tell Tinordi to fight Wilson first chance he got and to not stop until he’s bloody, just to set the tone.

Can’t happen today because players don’t throw punches after the linesmen tell them to stop.

While he doesn’t fight at nearly the rate that many here desire, Nick Ritchie keeps hitting his opponent until he physically is unable to in pretty much every fight.

Reactions: sarge88

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
luckily the caps have some guys that like to float around. hoping they do that tonite. similar to how pasta and krejci have been floating.

Reactions: duffy

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I mean holy f***...a top pairing of Ahcan and Lauzon.

I will be absolutely ecstatic to pull points out of this.
I don't necessarily expect points tonight, but Cassidy's teams have a history of winning some games when the lineup looks atrocious against quality opponents. Heck, the win this past Thur against the Caps didn't exactly have a D corps of world beaters. Caps goalies are nothing special, and that team does take some nights off. Maybe the first line can generate some scoring and the team D and goalie can hold the fort well enough to eke something out.

Reactions: sarge88

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Brutal...Caps remember the last game they wait for the Bruins to kick their ass and...we will lost another D

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
not feeling great about this one, said the B`s were going to get waxed last tilt vs Caps but now with yet another injury on the back end, really feel this could get ugly combined with playing yesterday, hope I`m wrong again

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
To make it official the Bruins should wear the spoked P tonite, just to remove all doubt. :confused:

Screenshot_20210411-110209~2.png

Reactions: Richard Lather

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Clifton looked a bit lost yesterday. In no mans land on all three goals against. Hoping he tightens things up as the young goalies need solid fundamental defensive d to keep traffic away from the net. Imagine Tinordi gets into a scrap tonight. But hoping he can be steady at home rather than just a big body enforcer.

Kampfer is better than Clifton in my opinion. Clifton has an aura of an offensive defenseman because he skates the puck, but he never makes a real play out of it, just dumps it or fires it through the crease.

Reactions: smack66

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Liking my feeling in the lead up to this game.

Even though it’s obviously vital big picture in terms of staying in the playoff race, as a fan I feel like it’s a random, however unlikely, potentially great moment in the season if they get a win.

Reactions: sarge88 and Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad