GDT: Bruins @ Caps | 9.26.14 7PM | CSN

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
@washcaps: Coach Trotz says Laich-Kuznetsov-Brouwer will be a line tonight for #CapsBruins.

988.gif

I can't thank you enough for posting this gif.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Ovechkin is hovering in the slot in the defensive zone is new according to NHL Network, and of course how Ovechkin has to grow up and adjust to Trotz.

I swear these guys think they are the smartest people in the room and they clearly illustrate they aren't, but fans sure will regurgitate what they say.

Islands

Aug 19, 2014
Ovechkin is hovering in the slot in the defensive zone is new according to NHL Network, and of course how Ovechkin has to grow up and adjust to Trotz.

I swear these guys think they are the smartest people in the room and they clearly illustrate they aren't, but fans sure will regurgitate what they say.

They make me mad :rant:

Burakovsky95*

Alan May can apparently tell Mike Green is buying in completely and is excited for these new coaches after about 6 minutes of hockey.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Oleksy's face is a damage magnet.

And I hope to hell this darcars ad doesn't air every game. good lord

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Green looking good. No need to overthink it. But he needs to stay healthy and bring it every game. That's his obstacle.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Laich looks totally oblivious when Backstrom wants to switch spots with him, he instead decides to go in the front of the net.

HOLDITHERE*

Ovi with the laser beam. Goalie actually moved OUT of the way.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Laich looks totally oblivious when Backstrom wants to switch spots with him, he instead decides to go in the front of the net.

Maybe he was thinking about how best to fight off two Bruins and steal that loose puck for the blind feed to Green and the assist. Maybe.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Maybe he was thinking about how best to fight off two Bruins and steal that loose puck for the blind feed to Green and the assist. Maybe.

Yeah because I'm talking about the play off the faceoff.

I'me referring to the multiple times Backstrom starts skating down to the goal line and Laich choose to go to the front of the net forcing Backstrom to just pass it to Green.

HOLDITHERE*

He said "tonight" but oh sorry those other 2 preseason games are sure great indicators.

Meanwhile. Ovechkin.

Why do you guys have to argue every single compliment any Cap ever gets?

I can't wait until they win a cup JUST to watch all of you be miserable about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad