Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Canucks

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Since it is a Friday night game I will watch at least a part of it.

*Shrugs shoulders* I'm just a masochist I guess.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
After Tuesday’s disturbing 5-3 loss to Dallas, however, Claude Julien had no choice but to boot his charges back into the rink. It would have done the Bruins no good to be idle a day after they lost for the third time in the last four games.

So they tried to practice with some of the energy that was absent against the Stars. During a down-low battle drill, Brad Marchand and David Pastrnak exchanged shoves after each took exception to the other’s physical play.Nobody made a move to intervene.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...e-road-trip/CWvAa8bLs64FOZcc0NRXfM/story.html

Marchand's such a punk.

LOL!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
They'll walk into Vancouver, and probably get pushed around to be honest. Dorsett will be running around and the Bruins will be offering free hugs.

BruinsFan64

Sep 17, 2009
They'll walk into Vancouver, and probably get pushed around to be honest. Dorsett will be running around and the Bruins will be offering free hugs.

I want to see 3 fights the first 10 seconds of the game.

Remember the Bruins/Stars brawl game back in 2008 or 2009 I think, I would love to see one of those games.

I miss Sheriff Shane.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think this road trip is going to be tough and given the way they played the last few games brutal.

Bruins can win games but they seem to win them lately in spite of bad play not due to good play. I keep hoping Chiarelli will pull the trigger on a trade that improves the team but Ive come to the conclusion he either doesn't see what we see or nobody has what we need for the price we can pay.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Since it is a Friday night game I will watch at least a part of it.

*Shrugs shoulders* I'm just a masochist I guess.

I have to have my son at the high school at 6am for a wrestling tournament but I can go home and sleep more if I need to so I will stay up.

I really hate the West Coast trips because the game times are crappy.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Remember the Bruins/Stars brawl game back in 2008 or 2009 I think, I would love to see one of those games.

I miss Sheriff Shane.

2008. It was a true Bruins classic, real old time hockey.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Yeah most of my buddies are season ticket holders so they always give me a seat when Boston comes to town.

Four of us heading downtown then out afterwards. Can't decide what to wear to the game with three Canucks fans...

I am going with Orr I think, but I have a Tim Thomas Stanley Cup jersey that I may go to instead. Still debating.

Shark Club still closed? Is the Kingston the go to now?

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Thought about this game today. The bruins these days don't even seem like the same franchise.

I was just watching Game 7 actually. That s**t still gets me chocked up. Sorry to say this, but these aint the same Bruins.

might just watch the stanley cup blu ray instead of the game since the 2015 bruins are an embarrassment

there was a time when donning the B jersey endorsed so much pride behind it and now this organization and team has gone pillsbury soft.

Ownership should take note.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

I miss Sheriff Shane.

Ah, the days when the team had a scrotum... I miss that too.

Banshee

Apr 23, 2014
Concord, NH
Part of me hopes the Bruins lose just enough for all you pink hats and bandwagon jumpers to offload and become Islanders fans. You know who you are. :rant:

I'll be staying up late to watch the game, and I expect the Bruins to show up and play their azzes off. Sure, I'm disappointed in the season so far... but even the currently-dysfunctional version of the B's is in playoff contention. It's not like they're the Sabres or Oilers, for goodness sake.

Show a little passion and support for your team, people! :handclap:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Not confident, and I think (and it makes me sick to sa ythis) we're gonna get bullied. Kassian will drop them with Quaider or Looch given the chance I think. Dorsett will wanna have it out with Marshy or something too. Im just gonna close my eyes and remember when we bullied them to a cup

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Not confident, and I think (and it makes me sick to sa ythis) we're gonna get bullied. Kassian will drop them with Quaider or Looch given the chance I think. Dorsett will wanna have it out with Marshy or something too. Im just gonna close my eyes and remember when we bullied them to a cup

Based on how the team reacted to Eriksson hit from behind and McQuaid crosschecked in the throat, I have to agree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad