Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Canucks

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Is the hate still there, will Marchand rough up the Sedins, is it too late to make the playoffs?

Who cares I will be at my first game in 2 years.

Maybe this is the game that turns the Bruins back into they once were, hopefully we see some emotion and drive.

Go :bruins: we need this.

Merge when applicable.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Who do they have that we played in the finals? I bet the players have moved on. They've moved on from a historic Bruins-Habs rivalry so easily... ;)

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Who do they have that we played in the finals? I bet the players have moved on. They've moved on from a historic Bruins-Habs rivalry so easily... ;)

Burrows
Bieksa
Sedin 1+2
Hamhuihs and Edler?

But yes i agree. Don't think much hate exists in regards to 2011 for the players

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Vancouver looks good tonite vs Hawks.Kassian is a beast too.Bruins in tough this trip.Flames good too.Work alot harder then most teams.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I was just watching Game 7 actually. That s**t still gets me chocked up. Sorry to say this, but these aint the same Bruins.

Games aren't called the same either... I don't like to complain about the refs but it's players reputations as well.

I don't see Brad getting away with punching a Sedin in the face like four times after a whistle going uncalled these days. It's been a while, there was no whistle on 63 for that was there?

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Is the hate still there, will Marchand rough up the Sedins, is it too late to make the playoffs?

Who cares I will be at my first game in 2 years.

Maybe this is the game that turns the Bruins back into they once were, hopefully we see some emotion and drive.

Go :bruins: we need this.

Merge when applicable.

I like that you are optimistic but if the B's could not show up against the Scabs recently
and I do not see this happening in Vancouver with the team set up we have.
I was really banking on the B's on Sunday to show up and make a statement against the habs and they totally failed.
I sure hope I am wrong and that you are right.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
might just watch the stanley cup blu ray instead of the game since the 2015 bruins are an embarrassment

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
might just watch the stanley cup blu ray instead of the game since the 2015 bruins are an embarrassment[/QUOTE]

Exactly how I feel at this moment, there was a time when donning the B jersey endorsed so much pride behind it and now this organization and team has gone pillsbury soft.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Almost don't feel like watching this one (but I know I will). The last two losses were real blows to my psyche. I want to support this team like I have all my life but am running out of patience.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Thought about this game today. The bruins these days don't even seem like the same franchise.

As long as Marchand doesn't embarrass himself and the franchise by pointing to his ring finger and acting like a complete jerk I'll be relieved....

Last edited:

David Krejci*

Just kill a bunch of people, I don't even care if they win. Show something, show you have a pulse. Turn it into a gongshow. Put people in bodybags.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
No way will I watch this game. I thought "hey, maybe I will watch this Habs game and they will make me feel good about the season". Nope.

I started watching some games after Charlie blasted them in the press. Was pretty happy, except for some of the roster. Then the Habs came to town and smoked them (again).

Why do I do this to myself? I don't know. But I can tell you that I am more likely to skip the games that I really want to see them win because I don't believe they will. And I'll watch the meaningless games because they seem to do well in those games.

The Bruins are like a girlfriend who really seems to be working out on a regular basis, but when it comes time for a "big date" or a "meet the family" experience, she bails on you or ****s your brother.

I don't even want to talk about playoffs. I don't know if I can tolerate watching this team drop a deuce in the playoffs again.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm calling this as a must win game.

We have to forget what happened, start our trip in the right way and keep florida behind us.

There is a good chance that they can/will overtake us while we are on the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad