Post-Game Talk: Bruins beat Penguins 1-0 to sweep the ECF. End? No, the journey doesn't end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Fire erry'body.
Trade erry'body.
Get the ****ing rid of erry'body.

25yuswsw28295.gif

Hottubber

Feb 9, 2010
On a positive note, I thought BB had a very good game. He is extremely creative and I loved his physicality. He is going to have a great future

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
+ Vokoun, Cooke, and Bennett

- nobody else
-- this may be the first time ever that ScottyPucks punk or whatever his/her name is got a prediction right

= Bruins have too much confidence going into the SCF. the West winner will deeply humble them IMO.

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
Bylsma should have been fired after that abortion of a playoff series last year. It should have never come to this.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Only 6 guys should have their spot locked up next year: Sid, Geno, Martin, Vokoun, Neal & Bennett. Everyone else is in play.

Vokoun's final playoff numbers: 2.01 GAA & .933 Sv% If I would of told you that at the beginning of the playoffs, I would've bet anything this team would've won the Cup.

He could definitely be the guy for a Cup winner, Pens should be at least solid in net next year and I hope they acquire a youngish back-up/30-35 games a year guy that can be groomed for the seasons after.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Just kept the same lines & strategy the entire time series. Even after only scoring 2 goals just kept marching them out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad