Post-Game Talk: Bruins at Rangers - October 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Btw Pastrnak can go **** off.

Launches himself into G's head and then after Vesey scores he slams him into the boards as he's celebrating. Bush league **** from that kid. That hit was dirty he launched himself upwards into a defenseless player's head. Get ****ed kid.

He's lucky Tanner wasn't out there!

Oh and Rick Nash was awesome tonight. He's still a very very very good hockey player.

Need Kreider back. His speed changes everything.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Offense is absolutely electric. Matchup problems for the other team all over the place. Kreids and Buch not even in there.

Pirri has got to stay in the lineup. He's a lethal X-factor. I don't care if he's a one trick pony. That one trick is like the proverbial pony piloting a rocket ship. Dude's a lock for 30 if he stays healthy and in the lineup.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
This is what a Bruins fan wrote over on their board:

Questions to be answered.

Will the Scott Sacco curse ever be lifted?

Will Pasta get an in person hearing?

Will Jimmy Hayes ever be an All Star caliber player like his brother Kevin?

Stay tuned B's fans.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
We sure do seem to get off to some rocky starts.

Anyway winning is the most important thing and the Rangers offense is really ****ing going.

Hayes, Miller and Vesey were really good tonight. Nash broke the ice and got us on the scoreboard. Great play by Hayes to tie the game. Pirri with a snipe for the game winner. Miller with all kinds of great chances--no goals but two assists.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Isn't it awesome we have other team's fans calling Kevin Hayes an all star caliber player while he gets lynched by our fans? Lol

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Girardi has been playing well the past two games. The lower ice time is doing him well.

Zibs with his worst game of the season for sure, that line was really bad all night. Thankfully Nash beasted.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
When was the last time the Rangers had THIS good a forward depth? I think this is the best forward depth they've had going back to the 04-05 lockout.

For me I'd probably take that all the way back to 1996-97, if we're talking depth. the Jagr teams were essentially Jagr and his linemates.

Although early 2014-15 before MSL fell off the face of the Earth was right up there.

Which is why it's important to keep in mind that it's early.

On paper though, for me, this is our best offense in 20 years.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Well that was a stressful game up until the Bruins finally made one more mistake that broke the camels back and that was the two turnovers to clear the puck on the 1st rangers goal by Nash.

The Bruins were so very undisciplined and the Rangers eventually capitalized on that 3rd PP.

Once the Rangers got that goal the tide started to change. The team found their legs more, possessed the puck more, penetrated the neutral zone more for better zone entries.

Hayes was unbelievable tonight. He was good all night. So was Vesey. Nash picked it up which they badly needed. Pirri is just clutch. Mcdonagh was amazing tonight and so was Staal.

Some good stats that were pointed out by NBC broadcast, 2nd in the league on the PK at 84-86%. 3rd in the league on faceoffs if i heard that correctly.

Good teams win when they dont play their best. They did that tonight and its because they have so many weapons. Zucc and Miller were both impactful tonight as well. It will be very hard to trade either of them.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This NBCSN panel right now...thinking we're contenders. Jeez.

I mean, I wish, but I think it's too early to see.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Girardi has been playing well the past two games. The lower ice time is doing him well.

Zibs with his worst game of the season for sure, that line was really bad all night. Thankfully Nash beasted.

I'll give him that. I mean he's not particularly good, but he's not killing me either.

Holden for me, is a bigger problem through 7 games.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Post game show Edzo, Pierre and Jones all raving about the rangers and saying they see them as a legitimate contender.

They might be going too far, but
Honestly with this offense, I think one move on D and this team can be really really good.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He's been very good this year and I think him and Stepan are having an undeniably positive effect on Vesey (who has been looking better every game).

I'm surprised how good Vesey has looked. My thoughts were that he had 40-45 point upside. Now I'm starting to think i sold him short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad