Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
1) Give up a goal less than a minute in
2) Go on scoring rampage
3) ?????
4) Profit

Pretty sure this is the third game in a row we've given up a super early goal and then we've come back to win. Watching Milbury eat his own words was just the icing on the cake. **** Mike Milbury.

The irony is the Detriot game where we scored super early and then lost

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Exactly. Hayes is far from awful defensively.

This conversation is the most absurd conversation I have had on this board in about a full calendar year. Maybe longer. I have no idea. I never thought I'd see the day when I had to debate whether, of all people, Brandon Pirri is somehow better or worse than our defensemen defensively.
You don't, FYI. ;)

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Holden gtfo

Other than that, nice way to rebound. Hank had a great 2nd and 3rd. Pirri and Vesey are good. Nash started the rally. Hayes looked awesome.

Holden is serious trash. Good lord.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This D had its worst game of the season AINEC. This looked like a rich man's game from early last season. Not the happiest I've been after a 3 goal lead but I'll take it.

P.S. If Holden doesn't sit after this game he never will.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Exactly. Hayes is far from awful defensively.

This conversation is the most absurd conversation I have had on this board in about a full calendar year. Maybe longer. I have no idea. I never thought I'd see the day when I had to debate whether, of all people, Brandon Pirri is somehow better or worse than our defensemen defensively.

I didn't say anything about defensemen. I'm talking about traffic cones who do almost nothing at an NHL level.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
1) Give up a goal less than a minute in
2) Go on scoring rampage
3) ?????
4) Profit

Pretty sure this is the third game in a row we've given up a super early goal and then we've come back to win. Watching Milbury eat his own words was just the icing on the cake. **** Mike Milbury.

I know the meme is 3) ?????? but 1 2 and 4 is actually pretty casual and direct.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
[collapse=pic]
NytHsMq.png

cKWr4iw.png

v3qtmWh.png

saiHID5.png
[/collapse]

Shoutout to Kevin Hayes for scoring below the goal line and allowing me to realize that the logic that fills the rink image on the code is broken. I'll get to fixing that.

I automated TOI, so shot attempts per 60 are back. Deal with it :P

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
"He may have lifted his toes"

Milbury is such a ****ing idiot.

by the way, the same idiot thinks the goalie was the reason the bruins lost, lol. He had no chance on half of them.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
What was the Zib line again?

From the corsi chart, it's Zib and Zucc but who is the third?

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
I didn't say anything about defensemen. I'm talking about traffic cones who do almost nothing at an NHL level.

Dude even Skjei & Mcilrath are 10X more qualified to be defenseman than Pirri. I'd cringe if I ever saw Pirri attempt to skate backwards again. That's such an asinine statement it's almost like wanting MSL to play D when he was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad