Pre-Game Talk: Bruins at Minnesota Wild 8 PM 12-17-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
We better get PPs for their dirty stickwork. Suter nearly broke Hamilton's hand with a two hand swing and then Parise did injure Krug with another dirty chop.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
The thing that I keep telling myself is that its a long season and we have had many injuries, also that this team is just going through a bad phase. A losing streak, a losing streak in which we haven't gone through since Julien has been the coach. I believe that's 8 years.

At anytime this team can get hot and find its MoJo, and go on a winning streak that will make us forget all of this had happened Lol.

We are missing 1 major guy and a 6th or 7th defenseman and we still suck. I think it's time we stop using injuries as an excuse.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Blue_Milk_Crate.jpg

Run Soderberg.
RUN.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Wild fan, in peace.

Cooke's not playing tonight, hip flexor injury. Your boys will have to find someone else to take a run at.

Hopefully a good game tonight.

Cooke only likes to play if there is a sniper he can injure.

Since the B's don't have a sniper in their lineup anymore, he doesn't want to play tonight.:sarcasm:

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Should study for finals all night, but I'd be lying if I wasn't tempted to see the Wednesday Night Rivalry game between these storied rivals.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
We are missing 1 major guy and a 6th or 7th defenseman and we still suck. I think it's time we stop using injuries as an excuse.

Believe me I am not making any excuses for this team. No way :laugh:

Coach Julien is the one who is making that excuse of not having his core players the reason for them losing and playing this badly. We shall see.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Oops my bad.

Didn't realize this was the GDT, so I made one up.

Mods, please delete it if you want to. No hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad