Pre-Game Talk: Bruins at Minnesota Wild 8 PM 12-17-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
Swedes vs. Finns:handclap:

Tuukka jumps off the bench, not sure who to fight.

10482_02.jpg

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Its hard to get all RAH RAH for this team right now.. I wonder how is it that Loui Eriksson hasn't lost control at least once considering the circumstances surrounding him and this team. I still recall the Behind the B episode where he walks into Cam Neely office.. That said it all right there, that meeting.

He is one of the softest and passive hockey players this team has. He is not made to play in a big market team in the North East. Especially the way in which he came here. I bet he would thrive in Edmonton or back in Dallas or even Buffalo.

They need to put him out of his misery and trade him because that's what he looks like to me MISERABLE.

Last edited:

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Wild fan, in peace.

Cooke's not playing tonight, hip flexor injury. Your boys will have to find someone else to take a run at.

Hopefully a good game tonight.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I wish Cooke a speedy recovery and a happy holiday season.

NAHT!

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I will not be happy until this team starts showing some emotion and passion and they stop taking no for an answer. I want to see Bruins hockey, hockey period! Scrums, Snarl, fights etc what ever it takes!

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Good news is at least both teams are playing back to back.

I totally don't get this game being deemed a "rivalry" by NBC. It's just a game in the season between two teams that see each other twice and before that usually once.

I'm not expecting much tonight, but hope for the best. Team has to be tired of losing and Chara is at least bringing some nasty back to the defense. Hope somebody pops Parise really hard on his hand after he demolished Krug's finger.

We "kinda" had a rivalry back in the days of Dino Ciccarelli (major d bag) and Willi Plett, but that was when the NorthStars represented the state of Minnesota. Hate the introductions of names such as the MLS-esque "Wild" into the NHL...

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
The thing that I keep telling myself is that its a long season and we have had many injuries, also that this team is just going through a bad phase. A losing streak, a losing streak in which we haven't gone through since Julien has been the coach. I believe that's 8 years.

At anytime this team can get hot and find its MoJo, and go on a winning streak that will make us forget all of this had happened Lol.

member 96824

I wish cooke....Well never mind...You guys know. :naughty:

But it's music to my ears when I hear it. :naughty:

It's like the drum solo in "Tom Sawyer" by Rush...it's never going to change, but always going to sound so sweet
:laugh:

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
"Top Line Winger (Parody of Blank Space, originally written by Taylor Swift)"

Nice to meet you
Where you been?
I can show you incredible D
Heavy, two-way, backcheck-ing,
Saw Loui there and I thought oh my god
Look at that D, you look like my next mistake
Skate your lane, wanna playyyyy

No offense, speed and grit
Can see it coming from a CJ team
Ain't it funny, rumors fly
And I know you heard from PC
So hey, let's talk trades
I'm dying to trade offensive skill
Grab your stick with your off hand
I could make the good guys ride the bench

So we're still evaulating
This team's going down in flames
You can tell me when its over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a screaming angry fanbase
That'll tell you I'm insane
Cause you know I love bad players
And you like winning games

Cause we're managing the cap space
We'll take it way too far
It'll leave ya pissed off
Or with Jordan Caron
Got a screaming angry fanbase
That'll tell you I'm insane
But I need a top line winger
And I want you Kane

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I wonder if Krug will have 'a bee under his Bonnet' this game after Praise broke his hand with a 'smash' (it wasn't a slash so no penalty)

Parise* ugh auto correct

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Leafs put Kozun on waivers.Bruins should claim him.Kid has good hands and can fly.His game is what Bruins lack.Offence first.Might be a diamond in rough cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad