News Article: Bruins are in the unfamiliar role of underdogs

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I remember walking into game # 3 against the Nucks in Boston ....There were 5 Nuck fans sitting in my section (about 10 rows behind my seats) ...When I walked in they said "We bought tickets for this game and game 4 so we can watch the Nucks skating on your ice with the cup"...What could I say...the B's had lost (not by much) the first two in Vancouver ?

...after the game (B's 8-1 :D) I walked by them and they said "Oh..we want to win on home ice".. I said..."You and your Nucks are going down"

What a fun time that was.

Also fun in 2013 when the Pens were supposed to sweep the B's. Still love watching Marchy beat that ass cooke to the puck and score:laugh:

That series was an absolute blast to watch as a Bruins fan. It was like a never ending dream come true that just kept on giving.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
The 2011 team was rightly the underdog and toughed up. The Presidents trophy team was a better team, but didn't. Really excited about Thursday, although I am on my honeymoon, so there will be intense negotiations.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The 2011 team was rightly the underdog and toughed up. The Presidents trophy team was a better team, but didn't. Really excited about Thursday, although I am on my honeymoon, so there will be intense negotiations.

Congrats. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad