Confirmed with Link: Bruins acquire Zac Rinaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchandNoseBest

Oct 30, 2008
Love Rinaldo's game as a 4th liner. Energy guy who just hits everything that moves, I've wanted that kind of player (or a couple of them) for years now. No problem with a 3rd rounder 2 years from now either as the price.

I continue to have zero clue what the plan is here, though. Mixed signals all over the place. Is it to win now? Because we traded Lucic + Hamilton. Is it to have a very tough brand of hockey? Because we traded Lucic who is one of the only very tough guys in the league capable of playing on a 1st line. If there's a plan here, I'd love to know it, because they seem to be going around in circles with no real direction.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
The 3rd round pick by that time will be like a late 2nd. This team will be bottom of the league in no time. This is going to be a hilarious year for the homer fans who think they still have a chance.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Can we please ****ing fire Sweeney now. Holy **** this guy is clueless. Get him the **** away from the team. I would never have guessed he be this horribly bad at his job.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
A 3rd? Lol wow. Sweeney is horrible. I've never seen someone so incompetent before. Lolololol

nkl4n.jpg

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Flyers fan coming in peace. I'm sorry guys, I feel for you. Rinaldo is terrible. There's no nice way to say it.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I actually like this deal if it was for a 5th. 3rd is a lot to pay, but I have always liked Rinaldo's game.

Everyone's talking about how bad he is, but every time the Bruins play the Flyers I come away wishing we had a guy like that.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
"What, you don't all hate me yet? Try this!" - Don Sweeney

lol. Basically.

And I don't even care about Rinaldo...he adds chippiness to the team without a doubt (I don't care for him, but I can see what he brings as something this team lacked).

But a third round pick? For reals? That is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad