Confirmed with Link: Bruins acquire Zac Rinaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I like it. I like it a lot actually. At least will be entertaining when were at the bottom of the standings.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I mean I'll be honest, I don't mind Rinaldo. I mean now we have three pests on the team though, that seems to be a little much. I do not like the cost, a 3rd rounder is too high, but I think Rinaldo will become a fan favorite quickly.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
Oh good lord, imagine Marchy and Rinaldo out there together.... think of how hated of a team we were around the league before... We're just gonna be loved now lol

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
It's like an incessant teabagging. ANd I can't get up. Please make it stop. Someone call someone. Get this Sweeney fellow out of my face.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Rinaldo sucks, hes just a pest.

I hope we tank next year, like obviously we aren't winning anything, why not get the best possible pick?

Trade Krejci and Rask and just let it ride lol

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Thornton out
Lucic out
Iginla out
Horton out
Ference out

I love it, this team needs more edge and toughness. Pick is in 2017. Bruins lost their identity this is a step in getting back

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
Only possible thought is he wants a goon to protect the four or so rookies he's going into the roster. That's the only thing that could make sense......or he thought he was the soccer Rinaldo pulling a cross sport
Michael Jordan......

At this point he could say him and Neely we're going to make a comeback and it wouldn't surprise me.....actually Neely would probably be good for ten or so goals,,,,hmmmm

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
zva2yu.gif

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I pray he and Marchand are never on the ice together or we will be on the PK the entire night.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I've actually often said to myself I'd like Rinaldo on the team, then he usually swiftly does something stupid to quell that haha. That said I don't hate this move. He adds an element the team hasn't had, he's a wrecking ball out there even if he is undisciplined. I don't know if it makes us better, but at least it makes us more entertaining.

3rd is a little steep, but numbers suggest it's pretty unlikely a 3rd rounder even makes the show so I'm ok with this overall.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
It's like an incessant teabagging. ANd I can't get up. Please make it stop. Someone call someone. Get this Sweeney fellow out of my face.

I straight out LOL'd! People are staring at me in the office...

This comment made my day.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
I like it. If Claude can keep his antics in line. He was super effective getting our players off our game last year. Here's our toughness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad