TSN: Bruins Acquire Jarome Iginla

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodTukka*

I'm actually stupefied how Chiarelli pulled this off without parting with Subban or Spooner.

Not to pile on what likely are a sad bunch of Flames fans now (i don't blame them, dude is a hero in Calgary) but Feaster is a fool.

He didn't want Subban when if he played his hand right, he probably could have landed him (Calgary isn't exactly blooming with good goalie prospects)

Instead he gets an at best 5/6 d-man, a second line forward and a low first round pick.

Honestly if i was him i would have taken Bernier and Tofolli and ran like hell...glad he didn't though :D

They better make sure while they're burning down the rest of the house (no pun intended) that Feaster is still inside

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Huge Jarome Iginla fan. BIG pickup for the B's. He fits your style of play perfectly. Uses the body and can score goals. This has to make the Bruins the cup favorite from the Eastern conference.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
holy crap! its a conditional first on Iggy resigning

Unconfirmed but BOS-CGY appears to be Khokhlachev/Bartkowski/conditional 1st round pick for Iginla. 1st rder conditional on Iggy re-signing.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
Unconfirmed but BOS-CGY appears to be Khokhlachev/Bartkowski/conditional 1st round pick for Iginla. 1st rder conditional on Iggy re-signing.

So the ****ing pick is conditional on him resigning.. Chiarelli must have had a gun to his head

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 31s

The pick is conditional. Chiarelli FTW though it's guaranteed Iginla will re-sign.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Wow! what a hiest by the Bruins.
Koko, Bart and a conditional 1st rd pick.
Awesome deal Chia.

KCBRUIN

Tuukka Time
Nov 11, 2010
Kansas City Mo.
Remember if you suffer from priapism after hearing this contact a Doctor immediately!!!
Go :bruins 's loved Iginla forever this is a dream come true to seem him in black and gold.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
You're club just got a lot more supporters in the form of Flames fans. Help him win a Cup.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008

The pick is conditional. Chiarelli FTW though it's guaranteed Iginla will re-sign.

Iggy said he wanted to sign with his new team so I'd assume he wants to stay. Maybe if he wins the cup he'll just go back and finish out his career as a flame but I'd assume it's as good as done on him signing and it would have to be a team friendly contract because that's all we can afford.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya

Wow, wow, wow Chiarelli must have had pictures of Feaster doing something :laugh:

Ozy_Flame

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
Not livid at all. He's 35, not 30 anymore. It's probably appropriate it's conditional too assuming he re-signs. And I think he has said he will re-sign wherever he goes.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If it's a conditional first this is an insanely good trade. It already was a great trade if the pick wasn't conditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad