TSN: Bruins Acquire Jarome Iginla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
We going to beat MTL ten seconds left yeah oh crap a goal we loose don't worry we got Iggy nope he is a Penguin I hate everything NHL right now. Worst night for a Bruins fan ever.:cry::cry:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I really don't see Horton being traded due to his NTC and his worth to the team, but just to throw it out there... what if Nate sees the writing on the wall with Iginla taking his spot, Iginla possibly signing a contract extension and his impeding UFA status and decides that he wants to move on? Again, I very much doubt this scenario plays out.

I think Caron and/or Peverley might be on their way out.

If Pev's goes, who centers the 3rd line? I don't see Julien busting up his most productive line to put Seguin at center.

Kelly returning and being game ready is not a sure thing. No way, if I am Chia do I trade away Pevs and cross my fingers that Kelly is ready.

I can see Caron going easily. I can also maybe see them willing to deal Paille (Daugavins is kind of Paille light from what Ottawa fans said).

But then maybe they will trade Caron and Pevs and some other pieces with a d-man and a center coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad