Boston Bruins Bruins 2019-20 Preview

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Great read and I agree with his line combinations, 100%.

Marchand-Bergy-Heinen
DeBrusk-Krejci-Pasta
Bjork-Coyle-Kuhlman
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner

I am going to be very annoyed if we watch another season without that top six winger we desperately need. That 3rd line suddenly is likely a weakness as well.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
I am going to be very annoyed if we watch another season without that top six winger we desperately need. That 3rd line suddenly is likely a weakness as well.

I understand your position but these lines make sense. For now. October, ready to take off. Regular season.

We ll see what's our position in February but there's trade deadline option again for those who find themselves in contender race.

And we have some interesting prospects, breakout season for only one of them changes things drastically. And i wouldn't be too surprised if that happens.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
And we have some interesting prospects, breakout season for only one of them changes things drastically. And i wouldn't be too surprised if that happens.

More than that, in a cap world, they pretty much have to happen. I am optimistic that there are enough solid prospects in the system for at least one or two to break out. Trade deadline deals are nice, but it is a bit of a dice roll, right? Last one with Coyle and Mojo was good, the year before with Rick Nash, not so much. You just never know what will be available and how they will perform. Fine if you need to do that, but better if you don't have to.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Do you guys see Clifton being in the lineup consistently this season?

Also what kind of production do you expect from him?

Thanks

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Those Pasta highlights make we want to see more Krejci with him.

I would too but so far Cassidy won't do it on a regular basis. 63-37-88 line has become his binky even though with Heinen in Pastrnak's spot the line performed better.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Cassidy hates Cehlarik?

2011-11-11_nigel_tufnel_eleven-e1321032102834.gif

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I am so done with every other article wondering how long it will take the Bruins to get over game 7.

I will probably have to ignore the internet for a month leading up to the Blues games this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad