Confirmed with Link: Bruce Boudreau new head coach of the Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
0GXkwW.gif

Tired after a long day, came home and saw this just before going to sleep. Good job. Hopefully Torch & Yeo find jobs somewhere, but this could be huge for us.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Bracing for the inevitable ********* when CF goes with the exact same roster next season and everyone's surprised Boudreau didn't get us the Cup :sarcasm:

But at least that's like a year away ;)

duari91

Apr 12, 2011
Congrats on getting Bruce. He did a lot for the Ducks, and I hope he can defeat his playoff deamons with the Wild. He will bring out the best in all of your players.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
People keep on saying that we'll win the division for sure now, but I just don't see it being that easy. Maybe it was easy for him in Anaheim because the Pacific division has been mostly trash the past couple years, but we're talking about a division with Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago and Nashville in it. It'll be a blood bath right to the end. I would honestly be surprised to see us win the division next year, but I'll gladly eat my words if we do.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
People keep on saying that we'll win the division for sure now, but I just don't see it being that easy. Maybe it was easy for him in Anaheim because the Pacific division has been mostly trash the past couple years, but we're talking about a division with Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago and Nashville in it. It'll be a blood bath right to the end. I would honestly be surprised to see us win the division next year, but I'll gladly eat my words if we do.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone make that claim even once. BB has a history of improving teams. I think that's the expectation, improvement.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I pray he can coach our youngsters and help them. Otherwise they just aren't the draft picks we thought they were. (Insert Denny green)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad