Brown

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
We are 11 and 6 without Brown heating up. It's not that he is hurting the team, he just isn't carrying it on his back or setting the tone in certain games. He has highs and lows but when on his game he is like throwing a great white into a pool. He can be and will be devastating. I still believe he is hurting and playing in preservation mode, something I think Richards did a lot of last year. Give it a month and he will be helping us win games on his own.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Brown deserves a lot of slack, and even more so because we are winning while he's sorting himself out without hurting us.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Brown had a few really good hits and was hustling to the best of his ability. I don't think he has a problem with effort. He was passing the puck semi-well, but is struggling to be effective offensively, there is something holding him back, though a couple of assists of his were stolen away by wide shots and missed opportunities. He needs to produce more, but I don't think effort and dedication are a problem that can be associated with Dustin Brown.

KingKopitar11*

He's doing the best he can out there, its obvious he's not 100% yet.

Seriously, Brown was a tank yesterday he was hitting everyone and taking a ton of abuse. Brown has the biggest target on his back in the NHL imo. It's not easy being him. Give him some slack.

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
Now that the team has Toffoli and Vey up, they have a little more skill in the lineup. So you can give Brown more time to get back his confidence in his knee. The half way point of the season is when Brown should be back to his old self, hopefully.

Captain Mittens*

Now that the team has Toffoli and Vey up, they have a little more skill in the lineup. So you can give Brown more time to get back his confidence in his knee. The half way point of the season is when Brown should be back to his old self, hopefully.

you need to rename yourself Sinistar!

0.jpg

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Brown is a warrior. The fact that he's out there doing what he does while playing through injuries says a lot. That being said, it might be best if he takes a few games to rest up. No reason injuring yourself further this early in the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad