BROSKY HFB Official trade list

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
The Canucks are pleased to announce they have acquired Vinny Prospal. The Canucks have traded a 2013 and 2014 4th round picks Andrew Alberts and Kellan Tochkin to the Columbus Blue Jackets for Vinny Prospal and Brett Lebda

BigPapaSmurff

Sep 9, 2012
Philadelphia
FLYERS receive:
Max Pacioretty
Alex Galchenyuk
Sebastion Collberg (or Brendan Gallagher if Collberg is never entered into game)
MTL 1st Rd Pick 2013

MONTREAL receives:
Danny Briere
Sean Couturier
Braydon Coburn

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Boston will be on around 2:30pm US Central time if anyone wants to get games in. Also, looking to trade Thomas

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
The NHL announced today that in a blockbuster deal the New York Islanders have traded Kyle Okposo to the Calgary Flames for Jay Bouwmeester.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Nashville here anybody not named Shea Weber or Pekka Rinne are available.

Pm me offers or send me trade ideas on NHL 13

BigPapaSmurff

Sep 9, 2012
Philadelphia
Nashville here anybody not named Shea Weber or Pekka Rinne are available.

Pm me offers or send me trade ideas on NHL 13

I wish I could send you something on NHL 13. Haven't figured out how to send someone a message, and if I keep searching, it'll take another hour to get back to the homepage. grrrrr

but anyway, I'll pm you.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Everyone please keep this thread for official trades only. Any talk about who ur willing to move goes in the Brosky HFB trade block thread and any talk of games goes in the Brosky HFB league thread

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
The NHL vetoed a trade between the NYI and TML today which would have seen the Islanders move Kyle Okposo for Clarke MacArthur and a 2nd in 2013 and a 3rd in 2014 as the Islanders had already sent in paperwork earlier in the day to deal Okposo to the Flames for Bouwmeetser

Leafs For Life*

The NHL vetoed a trade between the NYI and TML today which would have seen the Islanders move Kyle Okposo for Clarke MacArthur and a 2nd in 2013 and a 3rd in 2014 as the Islanders had already sent in paperwork earlier in the day to deal Okposo to the Flames for Bouwmeetser

But was the CGY+NYI trade confirmed by both?

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Rumors have it the Canucks are close to finalizing a deal that would see them send G Roberto Luongo once again to Chicago for a similar deal before the reset. From our source who spoke on the condition of anonymity as the deal is still being worked on suggested the trade would see Roberto Luongo Manny Malhotra and soon to be newly acquired Vinny Prospal traded to Chicago for Marian Hossa Dave Bolland and perhaps Ray Emery.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
The NHL announced today that the Chicago Blackhawks have traded Patrick Sharp Kyle Beach and Dylan Olsen to the Nashville Preadators for Ryan Ellis Andrei Kostitsyn and Joonas Rask

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
The NHL announced today it has processed all trades from the last 2 weeks now. Many of which went un-announced. The following trades were announced by the NHL today:

Boston trades Nathan Horton, David Krejci and Tim Thomas to Colorado for Matt Duchene Chuck Kobasew and JS Giguere.

St. Louis trades Teemu Eronen to Chicago for Joakim Nordstrom

Philadelphia trades Kimmo Timonen to Minnesota for Dany Heatley

Washington trades Mike Knuble to Toronto for Nicholas Deschamps and a 2013 3rd round pick.

Minnesota trades Charlie Coyle and a 2014 3rd round pick to Toronto for Joe Colborne

Tampa Bay trades Eric Brewer and Sebastien Caron to St. Louis for Brian Elliot and Jamie Langenbrunner.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
The NHL announced today it has processed all trades from the last 2 weeks now. Many of which went un-announced. The following trades were announced by the NHL today:

Boston trades Nathan Horton, David Krejci and Tim Thomas to Colorado for Matt Duchene Chuck Kobasew and JS Giguere.

St. Louis trades Teemu Eronen to Chicago for Joakim Nordstrom

Philadelphia trades Kimmo Timonen to Minnesota for Dany Heatley

Washington trades Mike Knuble to Toronto for Nicholas Deschamps and a 2013 3rd round pick.

Minnesota trades Charlie Coyle and a 2014 3rd round pick to Toronto for Joe Colborne

Tampa Bay trades Eric Brewer and Sebastien Caron to St. Louis for Brian Elliot and Jamie Langenbrunner.

Never heard anything about a Duchene trade?!?!?

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Never heard anything about a Duchene trade?!?!?

hmm thats weird I don't remember accepting that deal either. I saw one of Thomas which was for a 1st that I accepted but just thought my memory was foggy and that I must have forgotten.

Can't do much about it for this schedule set but just propose the exact deal to Boston and it will be un-done after this set of games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad