BROSKY HFB Official trade list

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Canucks have acquired Vinny Prospal from the Columbus Blue Jackets for Aaron Volpatti Bill Sweatt and a 6th round pick.

The Canucks also had their deal with Buffalo (Kelly + 2 2nds for Leino + 1st) overturned as Buffalo does not have a 1st in 2013 or 2014

Hockeygirl91

Aug 2, 2012
Trade in

to :cbj
Daniel Winnik

to :ducks2
Shawn Horcoff

Confirmed. I also confirm all trades made with Columbus prior to this post. As of August 8th at 6:45pm PST, the trades with Columbus are accurate and have not been edited up to this point.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
:habs has sent Scott Gomez and a 4th round pick to :caps for Tom Poti.

When reached for comment the Montreal GM was quoted as saying "Montreal is happy to get whoever we got for Scott Gomez....Who'd we get by the way? Poti....Damn he ain't bad."

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
:habs has sent Scott Gomez and a 4th round pick to :caps for Tom Poti.

When reached for comment the Montreal GM was quoted as saying "Montreal is happy to get whoever we got for Scott Gomez....Who'd we get by the way? Poti....Damn he ain't bad."

I wouldn't even have taken Gomez for a toothpick.... Washington you have a beast top line, so I hope you know what your doing. Also now that you have Gomez how the hell are you going to resign Perry?

HankieDankie

Feb 24, 2012
Vancouver
To :wings

Cam Fowler
2013 1st Round Pick (Washington)

To :ducks

Darren Helm
Matt Niskanen
Patrick Eaves
Drew Miller
2014 2nd Round Pick (Detroit)

Detroit Red Wings are happy to add a future #1 defensemen to the team. A 1st round pick in a deep draft was also valued quite highly. Helm & Niskanen were tough to give up, but we feel that Strome is ready to step up, and Fowler replaces Niskanen

phamJET

Feb 1, 2010
Confirm

Anaheim is excited to add depth in our forwards and add a young defencemen in niskanen.
To :wings

Cam Fowler
2013 1st Round Pick (Washington)

To :ducks

Darren Helm
Matt Niskanen
Patrick Eaves
Drew Miller
2014 2nd Round Pick (Detroit)

Detroit Red Wings are happy to add a future #1 defensemen to the team. A 1st round pick in a deep draft was also valued quite highly. Helm & Niskanen were tough to give up, but we feel that Strome is ready to step up, and Fowler replaces Niskanen

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Bump. I forgot what trades i've made :facepalm:

It is pretty cool knowing that i have Smid/Hall/Pavelski now though

phamJET

Feb 1, 2010
Trade in

to :ducks2
E.Cole + webber +2nd round pick 2013

to :habs