Post-Game Talk: Broons vs Perds 4/2/24 7PM Trynna Get That Feeling Again Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Maybe he came back too early and is still banged up.
This is my hope. Then again with the way stastney has played and the preferred pairings of McD/Josi and Lauzon/Carrier and Schenn being immune to the pressbox since coming back from injury and getting settled in... there isnt much room for fabbro with a healthy roster and Stastney earning time

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
If Fabbro is healthy that is stupid. I'm hoping he's still a little hurt and they are letting him recover
If carrier doesnt get extended, it is self resolving for next season atleast. Fabbro slots in with Lauzon (maybe) or Stastney on his offhand and MdG comes up and pairs with Schenn and Fabbro to the pressbox to continue to have us question things. Otherwise, next season is going to be more of the same (atleast with less Barrie).

Reactions: bdub24

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
If carrier doesnt get extended, it is self resolving for next season atleast. Fabbro slots in with Lauzon (maybe) or Stastney on his offhand and MdG comes up and pairs with Schenn and Fabbro to the pressbox to continue to have us question things. Otherwise, next season is going to be more of the same (atleast with less Barrie).
Fabbro has been the key to unlock Josis mojo. That's what the pairing needs to be

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We don't know how healthy Fabbro is ... and he wasn't at his best Saturday. We're going with physicality on the backend in the march to the playoffs ... like it or not, Schenn is on the 3rd pair.

Fabbro and Stastney are the rotate in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad