GDT: Bronze Medal Game | Finland vs Russia | 1/5 @ 5PM ET | TSN/NHLN

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
It's always good to end tournament for a medal.
And after all that talk,whine and cry of player selections around internet
this bronze was good result and actually it was maximum achievement for this Team Finland.

Congrats for Bronze boys and see you next year.
HYVÄ SUOMI.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Didn't have time today to watch Bronze but had a good feeling about the Finns based on how they played last night. Glad to see them prove me right (not a humble brag, just genuinely happy for them). Really respected the game they played against the Americans and am glad to see them secure a medal out of this tourney.

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
This is so predictable, Canada has the benefit of forward momentum, they have no ability to weather being behind.

It was called when they dominated Germany, the team is a victim of its own success.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
As a supporter of Team Russia, congratulations to Team Finland for the win, you deserved Bronze! The Russian team this year was very bad, they were running around without a goal, the speeds, the execution and hockey IQ were poor. See you all next year for the WJC.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
After several days spent on a working trip, plus a late night five hour winter drive, I was way too tired to stay up for this or the final game. Also, the semifinal against USA already felt like a final so less incentive to watch the remaining games. Sounds like it was a good game though, maybe I'll watch it on tape (actually on cloud, as it's Dplay) at some point.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad