Status
Not open for further replies.

NiagaraGirl

Hockey Canada fan :)
To watch the game

Try one of these:

http://www.welovesports.yolasite.com/

http://streamo.22web.net/

Swedish teams usually play the #2 in bronze games.

A couple other suggestions....

1) Hotspot Shield.... if anyone is living outside of Canada, if you download this little program it basically acts like a proxy so that your location is masked and you should be able to watch the TSN coverage on TSN.ca We had a lady on from England using it to watch the other night and she said it was working great. Just make sure you close the page and then reload it once you connect to Hotspot Shield.

2) justin.tv is another one you can try. My boyfriend watched the game from PA on that although he said the reception was not great.

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden
Yikes... :laugh:

Swedish commentator with a few seconds left:
"Just a few seconds left...dont shoot USA, dont shoot....DONT SHOOT!"

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
USA wants this much more than Sweden. We had the first 10 minutes, USA had the last 10 minutes but also created more really dangerous chances.

This is just like the first period against Russia. We aren't skating, battling or playing as a team - everything goes in slow-motion and the puckhandling is really off, dropping pucks all over the place. Is the ice crappy?

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I guess, but Mario Lemieux only played in 1 international tournament in his prime and 66 is retired, I think the best Swedish player of all time should have his number retired.

Why not just retire both? (one forward, one defence) its only 2 numbers, both were excellent hockey players in both the NHL and IIHF.

P.S. I love your avatar "YOURE TEARING ME APART LISA" Did you know there gonna make "The Room" in 3D either this year or next?:laugh:

Harks

Oct 27, 2010
Malmö
P-W has been awsome :yo:

Too many mistakes out there right now.
Many players needs to step up their game.
Chelin, Iron, Lander cmon!

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
not only that..it seems as though the only Canadians showing support for the USA (or commenting on this thread) are all Leafs Fans too:yo:

Nah. I think most Canadians are for the US. Sweden did a damn good job antagonizing themselves this year... I wanted them to win Silver, they have my Favorite Oilers prospect, and two top draft picks that the Oilers will be in line for next year.

Hell, I even really like the style they play...

;)

Go *cough*usa...*cough* go!

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
I really hope the Leafs draft Cehlin and use him on the PP with Phaneuf.

I'd love to see Cehlin-Dion quarterback a powerplay.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
USA wants this much more than Sweden. We had the first 10 minutes, USA had the last 10 minutes but also created more really dangerous chances.

This is just like the first period against Russia. We aren't skating, battling or playing as a team - everything goes in slow-motion and the puckhandling is really off, dropping pucks all over the place. Is the ice crappy?

Most pre-tourney predictions had Sweden as a 4th or 5th place team. Teams can play over their heads for a short period of time and maybe Sweden just ran out of time.
Perhaps this is their true level of play?

dystemper

Oct 28, 2009
Very silent crowd so far.

not very much emotional investment in the crowd for this game. i'm willing to bet 80% are canadians who are just burning off the 2nd last tickets in their tournament packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad