GDT: Bronze, Cesko vs Finland, 9am est

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Only thing i hope is a good, entertaining game with refs not trying to play the main character role like yesterday.

It's not like they were biased or anything, they just f***ing sucked altogether.

Hopefull Czechs step it up, so far pretty boring.

Reactions: 57special

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
we would´ve won against sweden and got silver if it was not for Hrabal. 4!! cheap goals from sweden. Now 2 cheap goals from Finland
You would have been out in the QFs if not for Hrabal. And the 2nd goal today really wasn't on him - he was completely screened by his own man.

Reactions: Czechboy

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
You would have been out in the QFs if not for Hrabal. And the 2nd goal today really wasn't on him - he was completely screened by his own man.
He sucked against Slovaks, he sucked against Norway, he did great against USA and he was the sole reason we weren´t in finals, that is the one big fcking problem! Being good in one game is not enough!

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He sucked against Slovaks, he sucked against Norway, he did great against USA and he was the sole reason we weren´t in finals, that is the one big fcking problem! Being good in one game is not enough!
It was enough to get you to the medal round. You guys wouldn't even be playing today or yesterday if not for his performance against Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad