GDT: Bronze, Cesko vs Finland, 9am est

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I fully admit.. I care about the bronze and will streak if we win tomorrow.lol.

I hope we do everything possible to win it.

Looking for a bounce back from, Hrabal.
A goal from Kulich
Our D to be solid again

I've loved this team and am really happy we play again tomorrow!

WayTooCold

Jun 9, 2023
I like how Team Finland has played after the catastrophe start. So 3rd or 4th is a good enough result w/ this age group.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Who cares about the bronze.
But lets play now because the game is on the schedule.
Would've better to share Bronze medals both semifinal losing teams.

I like how Team Finland has played after the catastrophe start. So 3rd or 4th is a good enough result w/ this age group.
Yeah. But it would've been so cool to kick Swedes straight into ass once again in Gold medal game.
Oh wait there's U18's still coming and it'll be played in Finland's home ice ( Espoo )
so maybe there then.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Could go to either way but obviously im hoping for similar bronze medal game from last year. 8-7 OT win for either one.
My heart won't be able to handle that..

I have this theory though... Hrabal was great against US and Canada... But poor against Slovakia, Swiss and Sweden. So maybe he can't stop euro shooters?lol

So 8 against seems likely... Tell your Finn's to shoot high glove from basically anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: SantosHalper

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
I hope Helenius scores some points. I think he's had a good tournament, but unlucky he only has 1 point.

Reactions: king89

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
Emil Hemming as the extra forward today for Finland. I really don't understand why. In my eyes the 4th line composition of Hemming-Bau-Kumpulainen has been one of the best for the team in the entire tournament, and even yesterday against US was really good in the first and got a goal before it got broken.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Probably the hardest game to predict in any tournament is bronze. It's all going to be about who wants to look back in 10-15 years and be proud they walked away with something. Until yesterday's performance I would have said the Fins, but I think the Czechs gets it now.

3-1 Czech Republic.

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
This game is very easy to predict, it will be very even until the last period when finnish sisu kicks in, so result by period will be :

cszechs - fin
(1-0)
(1-0)
(0-7)

on aggregate 2-7

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad