Signing(s): Brock Osweiler and Lamar Miller to Houston

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
You get one Franchise tag a year and that had to go to Von Miller.

Elway's been pretty cold blooded about letting guys leave (Orlando Franklin was a surprise last year) and comp picks are obviously part of his calculation. The projection this year is a 3rd, 4th and 6th. Next season the projection is two 3rds, and a 5th so far.

They could have signed Miller beforehand, then franchised Osweiler.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Brock Osweiler:

bjVmoHJ.png

Mystery QB:

pSsu6Kt.png

Osweiler signed a big free agent contract. Mystery QB was cut.

[spoil]Mystery QB is Austin Davis[/spoil]

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Poor Osweiler wanted to leave because he was benched to Peyton ****ing Manning's last season.

He's an absolute joke. I'm so glad it's a division rival that's stuck with that clown.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
How if I may ask!

Osweiler has played a mere 7 games. Tyrod Taylor actually has "more experience" so does Kirk Cousins. Not exactly guys where I've seen enough to invest in and I've seen far less of Osweiler. Even less likely.

Let's not forget he only actually started 15 games over 3 years in College.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
How if I may ask!

Osweiler has played a mere 7 games. Tyrod Taylor actually has "more experience" so does Kirk Cousins. Not exactly guys where I've seen enough to invest in and I've seen far less of Osweiler. Even less likely.

Rest of the team is still there, Hopkins is better and they did pretty good with 4 different QBs last year.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Yeah, I mean a division champion, however bad, just added a starting QB and RB (probably top 15 at that). Their run game at least is instantly improved because Blue and company just weren't getting it done. Hoyer (whom they're not getting rid of) was below average at best for most of the season, and Brock was at least average in his starts.

The AFC South is going to be a very interesting race next year.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
This notion that we didn't put up a fight to keep Brock is ridiculous. And wrong. $16 per and $50ish million guaranteed isn't a fight?

Not our fault he and his agent acted like ******** *****es and cut off communication after that offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad