Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton @ Summerslam

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I might be crazy, but I'm excited for it. Hope it's not a squash.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wonder how many RKO's Brock will take? He sells everything so well, Remember when he took the curb stomp like a champ! F5 to an RKO would be amazing. We'll see, i'm still not sold on the match but I do miss Brock, he's been gone for a while now, I just want some bad ass Heyman Promos and Brock killing people

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
God help us if both guys decide to phone it in.

Sounds like Randy is motivated, which is promising. There is very little reason for this match to be competitive. They still want to keep pushing Brock as this unstoppable force with a payoff some day.

I expect something much closer to the Cena squash than anything else.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
They probably have no idea who the Lesnar rub is going to go to at this point. I think Orton will get some offence in, but again not much.

Oct 18, 2011
I don't like how the match was put together, why are they even having a match? why is Lesnar in anything but a title match if there is no a story too it?

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
read that orton would be a part time wrestler? or is considering retirement if his shoulder is bothering him

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That would be an awesome ending.

We're all just dying for more bad ass ways for Orton to RKO someone. The curb stomp RKO at Mania 31 was awesome

There is no topping that finish from an RKO perspective, imo. I would like to see the F-5 into an RKO but I don't think it can top that finish. It just made more sense and flowed a lot better than any of the other high-spot RKO finishes that happened before.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Depends. Wrestling is regulated in New York, and they might refuse to let him fight. Like like they said they'd refuse to let him fight if he was under medical suspension after his fight.

UFC still getting the PPV buys and Vince getting nothing :laugh:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad