Brock Boeser Hat trick

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I think he had a 50/50 chance if he shot on that empty net for his 4th goal, too!

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Elite shot . Elite IQ. Above average playmaking and vision .

However , his acceleration and stride really needs to improve for him to become a franchise player. Edgework is fine.

Great kid ! I wish him all the best in his careee !

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
He will be the Calder winner by season end. Kid is a ****ing stud.

It's looking like he will be a front runner. Another strong rookie class, with other great candidates like Keller, Sergachev, Barzal, Connor, Hischier, Patrick, etc.

Canucks really need Boeser to become a top goal scorer. Many early points come from other teams not being aware of a young, talented player.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Elite shot . Elite IQ. Above average playmaking and vision .

However , his acceleration and stride really needs to improve for him to become a franchise player. Edgework is fine.

Great kid ! I wish him all the best in his careee !

Agreed, but that could also be said about someone like kucherov.

I made the comparison between these two awhile back, with that said kucherov is one of my favorite players, it will be a gift from god if he can develop into a similar player.

I do agree it is his weak area I would love to see improved, but as we know many great players make do with some deficiencies.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Brock Boeser 9 G in his first 19 Games

Sidney Crosby 9 G in his first 20 games ..

Mcdavid- calder trophy = 0

Boeser - calder trophy = to be contnd.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Agreed, but that could also be said about someone like kucherov.

I made the comparison between these two awhile back, with that said kucherov is one of my favorite players, it will be a gift from god if he can develop into a similar player.

I do agree it is his weak area I would love to see improved, but as we know many great players make do with some deficiencies.

Its an absoloute blessing to Canuck fans all over the world that Brock had or has skating defeciencies. Had he not then there is no waaaay he gets drafted in the 20s like he did and he would for sure not be a Canuck today.

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
I remember making a bad proposal a couple of years ago, Boeser for Niederreiter. Wild fans laughed at me and shot it down in flames.

pomx

May 15, 2014
What a night by Boeser. Benning proving once again he's not the joke everyone think he is.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

BROCK BOESERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
What a night by Boeser. Benning proving once again he's not the joke everyone think he is.

ugh if Boeser performing well means opinions like these then it's a bad tradeoff

Benning is terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad