GDT: BRING THE HATE - Habs Vs Bruins GAME 1 7:30 CBC RDS NBCSN - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

maswe12

Feb 27, 2002
orlando, fl
I for one am sick of marchand. Since the 2011 playoffs he's done absolutely nothing in a top 6 role and misses chance after chance

He's a time bomb out there for bad penalties...hasn't gotten any smarter. plus he always puts a one on one move and doesn't move the puck like the rest of the guys on his line.

Uli Kunkel

Feb 8, 2014
I for one am sick of marchand. Since the 2011 playoffs he's done absolutely nothing in a top 6 role and misses chance after chance

Completely agree. He can join his little boyfriend down in Big D after the playoffs are over.

Killer Bees

May 26, 2013
Ohio sticks
Not upset about the call on Bart. What I am pissed about is the no call on too many men. In the end it's the Bruins own fault because they can't capitalize on should-be goals. Did it last series too. And I was a big Marchand fan, but if he doesn't start scoring goals, he can leave asap. His ******** is worth it if he's scoring. But if he's not, then he isn't worth the crap...

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Very hard to hold a guy when you have both hands on your stick and your stick is on the ice.

Between our plethora of missed opportunities and the ending I am just frustrated. But not losing my mind.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
There's nothing there.

Not surprised at all by the outcome. Is anyone?

Meh...I think it could be a penalty. The problem is that they let that go all game. And they really let it go in OT. I mean, the Habs had 2-3 potential interferences that went uncalled.

If you put the whistle away, you gotta put it away for both teams.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
850967539.gif

Soft call and that **** happened a ton tonight with no call

member 96824

I dunno, I can see why the refs would call it...especially in real time. Either way oh well, take game 2 and send it to the land of the midgets tied up

ode to fred

Jan 19, 2013
What sucks is the habs get to forget all their mistakes tonight while the bruins replay each one for a day and a half. Can't come out tight on Saturday.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
Not upset about the call on Bart. What I am pissed about is the no call on too many men. In the end it's the Bruins own fault because they can't capitalize on should-be goals. Did it last series too. And I was a big Marchand fan, but if he doesn't start scoring goals, he can leave asap. His ******** is worth it if he's scoring. But if he's not, then he isn't worth the crap...

What part of the game was the no called too many men on the ice? Need to go back and re-watch it.

It's typical Montreal though. We all knew the refs would give them all the calls. No surprises.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I dunno, I can see why the refs would call it...especially in real time.

Sure, but they had already not called plays that looked like penalties in the overtimes. Why is that one any worse than some of the others?

You decide to put the whistles away, make sure they only come out on a no-brainer.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
I hate playing the ref conspiracy game, but that is a weakass call. I could see it being called in the regular season, no problem --give em the benefit of the doubt-- but that is a TERRIBLE call in the playoffs. Not to mention, you know, double OT.

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site

If by nothing you mean finishing 2nd in top goal scores on the bruins in 2012, 1st in 2013 and 3rd this season then so be it. I also hate top 6 players who at or near the top of your goal scoring leaders year in and year out.:sarcasm:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I dunno, I can see why the refs would call it...especially in real time. Either way oh well, take game 2 and send it to the land of the midgets tied up

The point is consistency. It's something that NEVER seems to happen with the Bruins. That call wouldn't be made on the other end of the ice period, especially in ****ing OT.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
Bartkowski shouldn't be getting outplayed by Dale ****ing Weise like that to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad