GDT: BRING THE HATE - Habs Vs Bruins GAME 1 7:30 CBC RDS NBCSN - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Iginla continues to look like he is 58 years old.

I honestly didn't know that he was such a bad passer. Him and Lucic were like they were handling grenades in the offensive zone at times. No idea how they aren't made to just practice passing more.

Lol who remembers the open net Looch wiffed on? I do I do!

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
What scares me is if they are getting the calls in Boston, ya know it will even quadruple in their favor in Montreal. Cannot lose both these home games.

Marc Joannette #25
Birthplace: Verdun, Quebec

Memorable Games/Moments

My first game in Montreal in 2000 and besides being my first game in my hometown, it just so happened that night they were paying tribute to maurice Richard one of the greatest player that ever played the game and brought many cups to Montreal. That game will always be engraved in my memory.

It actually sounds like hes a montreal fan... Talk about some good decision making by the NHL.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Iginla continues to look like he is 58 years old.

Pretty sure he's been playing a lot better these last couple games than whatever he was working out in the first half of the Detroit series. That line didn't really get many chances against Datsyuk and they had like 10 scoring chances alone in this game. Lucic if anything looks older than Iggy, he's just standing still and skating like he's got a stick up his rear.

Kyle Doobas*

Habs will run out of horseshoes sooner or later. I still think this is over in 5 or 6 games. Calling a blowout for the Bruins in game two. 5-1 or something like that.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
I'm actually really encouraged by tonight's game. Tough to lose because of a bad call by the refs but oh well. If we keep playing like this tho we will win this series. We just dominated that game and would've won easily it it weren't for turnovers by Krug. and Bart sucking per usual. Let's go B's!!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I had no problem with either call on the Bruins in OT. What I do have a problem with is the missed calls on the Candiens. Our PP looks absolutely dominant right now. I doubt we'd need two to cash in the way it's clicking (then again we did direct 100 shots on net and potted 3...).

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
850967539.gif

That's a weak call. Sorry. Especially in Double OT.

And, the real infuriating part, is that stuff like that was let go the other way, in overtime.

If that's a penalty then they missed a lot on Montreal before that.

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
I for one am sick of marchand. Since the 2011 playoffs he's done absolutely nothing in a top 6 role and misses chance after chance

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
bruins shoulda won this with goals to spare. Not afraid. Over a 7 game series bruins will win this

Habs will run out of horseshoes sooner or later. I still think this is over in 5 or 6 games. Calling a blowout for the Bruins in game two.

Have you guys not watched Bruins/Habs games? This happens all the time. The Canadiens have an uncanny ability to capitalize on their chances, especially on the PP. It seems to be even worse against the Bruins in particular.

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
That was a brutal call on Bart, but the Bruins can only blame themselves for this loss. You cannot miss that many scoring chances and still expect to win.

The good news is the Bruins showed they are the far superior team.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bergy & Krejci looked BAD tonight.

Bart continues to take two steps forward, 1 leap back.

Dennis needs to pull an Tony Stark & come back asap.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
There's nothing there.

Not surprised at all by the outcome. Is anyone?

Nah. Montreal will always have the refs in their pockets. It's something we'll just have to accept and overcome. I think we are up for the challenge though.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Habs had luck on their side tonight and a hell of game from Price.
Agree with them or not, 2 penalties in OT killed any chance for this team.
I still think we're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad