Post-Game Talk: Bring over some of your old Motown Records; 5-2@OTT

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
Husso, Veleno, Larkin in any order.

I would still emphasize Husso. Very sharp in difficult situations. We have a good goalie, probably not the clear cut no. 1 in this league but a very capable one.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm hoping Veleno is just a very late bloomer and finally has his game figured out. He has looked way better this season and continues to get better each game.
I agree as someone who was close to writing him off but open to seeing what he can bring this year I'm glad we saw what he could bring.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Stars:
1. Veleno - Congrats on your first career two-goal game, dude! Here, have my first star vote!
2. Husso - He did a damn good job today after a couple shaky starts this season. Despite two finding their way past him, I can't fault him for any of them.
3. Larkin - Another multi-point game for the Captain!

Final thought: Great teams win in spite of bad officiating, and the zebras here today definitely handed OTT a couple pity power plays. All in all, though...

good_day.gif

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
I was super down on Joey v towards the end of last season, but he’s really excelling in a checking line role.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Husso
Larkin
Veleno

Haha, yeah come on man. You can't take away what the most fun aspect of being a Sportsball fan is... Shitting on the bad plays/poor performing players at maximum emotionally dysregulated energy.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
1.Larkin
2. Veleno
,3.Pk and PP
. Frustrated Tkachuck that is how you defeat Ottawa, keep him in the box.

• Love
Reactions: dj4aces

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Veleno, Husso and Seider looked fantastic tonight; always tough to choose which team to support when your favorite teams play against each other.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Veleno
Larkin
Husso

Veleno reminds me of Rasmussen last year, he has taken his play a couple of levels up. Not just the goals but the way he forechecks and how he is with the puck. The flashes we've seen before are a constant now.

Reactions: DamonDRW

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
winning will def make kane more interested

need to play smarter and take less penalties. playing in our own end too much

otherwise very happy with the play and the win good win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad