Bring Back the Bags

What say you?

• Total voters

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Long-time lurker, I've been away in Belize for awhile so haven't been able to watch games. Was the game last night really as bad as the reactions have been? I get it, the Rangers came back with five but we still potted seven. Seems like this is a tad bit over the top.
This is the most emotionally charged place I've ever encountered. Take that as you will :D

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
This team has become unbearably awful again. I cant recall the poster who did all the brown bag avatars but if they, or anyone else would like to volunteer their photoshop services, it would be much appreciated.. I am going to bag my avatar until Kenbellini gets off his ass and gets this team into the playoffs. Get into the playoffs? Bag comes off, until then, bag stays on....who is with me? I will post a poll for those who want to join me in this paper protest, or those who would oppose it......
Not interested in a photoshopped bag on my avatar. If I'm going that route I want to put the bag over my cats head myself. Probably wouldn’t be a bad thing if I couldn’t type for a couple days anyway.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Not so bold prediction. The way things are going this is a coin flip.
1010C561-2744-4A04-A4E6-393F91345338.jpeg

Outline

May 19, 2016
I doubt the reaction would have been so negative had we not been sucking so bad lately, but everyone is on pins and needle as they wait for the team to implode, so entirely understandable. But I for one feel relieved we finally won a game, and hope they can build off of it. But the defensive and goaltending miscues that have killed us the last couple months continue to rear their ugly heads.

I think more people would be fine with a 7-5 victory if we weren't up by so much to start. At least if the team played 60 minutes of back and forth hockey you can say "okay, they are showing up again just ran into some hot players".

This is the most emotionally charged place I've ever encountered. Take that as you will :D

Thanks for the replies! It's so hard to judge the team based off the boxscore and highlights.

To the point of the topic, overly optimistic me says no bag :laugh::laugh:

(also, hopefully I used the multi-quote function right)

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
No needs for bags lol this thread , the team is in the hunt and I would put money on them making it , they will have tons of rest this month and a rejuvinated team down the stretch where McDavid and Drai will be ripping new ones for tenders in the league . I predict a 21-14-2 fnish to the season

Last edited:

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
No needs for bags lol this thread , the team is in the hunt and I would put money on them making it , they will have tons of rest this month and a rejuvinated team down the stretch where McDavid and Drai will be ripping new ones for tenders in the league . I predict a 21-14-2 fnish to the season
9-4-1 since i posted this they need to go 12-10-1 to be right the rest of the way , I think I under estimated looking at the rest of the schedule

Reactions: Samus44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad