Brian McGrattan’s Top Five

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
We're not Pejorative Slured... we know he has to wear the visor. But it's obviously a massive advantage for him to have it on that no other goons have. And stop with the referee BS, they might break it up once every 30 times guys take off their helmets before a fight. That's not the reason Gazdic doesnt drop the helmet.

Did I call anybody Pejorative Slured with my comment? You're way too sensitive if you think so. Well of course, its a massive advantage, but it doesn't take the fact away that he's one of the best fighters in the league. Ref bs? I would love too, but of course, I could easily tell you don't watch any Gazdic fights other than the ones on youtube, to say refs never break up his fights, when he wants his helmet removed before he fights. I would love to know your reason why Gazdic doesn't drop it. Do tell.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
I've only seen a few Gazdic fights, but I think it's safe to say he'd be just as good a fighter without the visor. Advantage? Definitely. But even when I've seen it knocked off in the middle of a fight it doesn't seem to phase him or slow him down one bit. He gained more respect from me when he criticized the visor rule, and has tried to take it off for a few fights.

Plays for one of my least favourite teams, but credit where credit is due. Gazdic is a beast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad