Player Discussion Brett Ritchie - WAIVED!!!!!!!!!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
They (Providence) have to win games too and the top kids ,Senyshyn, Frederic Studnicka etc are getting their reps,3 games in 3 days means you have to use everyone ,I get what you're saying but I can tell you the kids are getting the ice time

Id still would put player development over playing Brett Ritchie on the Pk, as I don't think ritchie is going to make a big difference in the baby Bruins winning or losing games because he's a great Pker. I'd much rather see the youngsters out there before Ritchie.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Ritchie has found his level in the AHL. I don't mind that the Bruins took a chance on him. If it had worked out, it would have been nice. As it is, they lost pretty much nothing. The team didn't really suffer at all from his being in the lineup, even if he didn't really make them better either.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It would be so dumb if he injured studnicka I would have no choice but to laugh. Can’t script this shit. Whipping boy gets sent down, disappears from our minds for a bit until he reappears and reminds us why he was the whipping boy while he was up lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad