Jun 26, 2017
Welcome to the Blueshirts Brendan!

Brendan-Lemieux-Jets.jpg

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Fun player to watch, will fight, stick up for teammates at all times. Plays a hard nosed, straight line game, and is good in front of the net.

Scored decently well in juniors and the AHL, not sure how it will translate to the NHL.

Results this year are a mixed bag. Horrible possession numbers across the board, but decent results points wise. Unfortunately those numbers are buoyed by sky high PDO, OIS%, and personal SH%. He will be an interesting player to track, I suspect he doesn't become more than a 3rd/4th line guy, but if he does, he will be a very fun player to have because of the way he plays.

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I see people saying Dorsett/Prust...

I hope he turns into a Sean Avery.. A 3rd liner who has some skill as well as the agitating/fighting/entertainment

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This kid has not been used on the PK this year to any meaningful extent. That said, we've taken very many non PK players and successfully transitioned them to that role.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Having Claude join the dads trips will be awkward...

Wonder if he keeps the 48 here.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I think he could be a decent third liner with the right coaching. I also think he has an element to his game the Rangers have lacked for a long time. At worst, I think he’ll become well liked as a 4th liner but he’s got 15+ goal potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad