Player Discussion Brendan Gallagher: Workin' Hard for His Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Dobert

Aug 8, 2018
This kid needs to stay in MONTREAL! We need him to stay. Grinders are always going to be in high demand down the road, especially ones with a history in the same team and city. Gallagher is a good strong player and he is the life in the team right now. He's got a happy-go-lucky attitude that the fans like and he can dig deep when he is needed to do so.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Also with a lesser Nose for inane theatrics and slashing opposing players' legs when they turn their backs to him (which almost never gets called, obviously).
With a 75% off coupon on diving. Gally does once in a while, but Marchand is the master diver.

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
I wish that Brendan Gallagher possessed every trait that he has as a player in the body of Michael McCarron.

From Rudy (1992):

Ara Parseghian (Coach): What's your problem, O'Hare, what's your problem?
Jamie O'Hara: Last practice of the season and this asshole thinks it's the Super Bowl! (Watching Rudy giving his 150% on the field)
Ara Parseghian: You just summed up your entire sorry career here in one sentence! If you had a tenth of the heart of Ruettiger, you'd have made All-American by now! As it is, you just went from third team to the prep team! Get out of here!

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
He is amazing. Never trade him please. He is great top 6 player, he is a leader (just 25 years old too). I want him to be a captain for long time.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
From Rudy (1992):

Ara Parseghian (Coach): What's your problem, O'Hare, what's your problem?
Jamie O'Hara: Last practice of the season and this ******* thinks it's the Super Bowl! (Watching Rudy giving his 150% on the field)
Ara Parseghian: You just summed up your entire sorry career here in one sentence! If you had a tenth of the heart of Ruettiger, you'd have made All-American by now! As it is, you just went from third team to the prep team! Get out of here!
Still though, wouldn't that be an amazing player? Gally will have a tough time continuing to play like he does, his stature will make it hard for him to continue playing like this for too many more years hence the meaning behind my post.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I remember Julien saying he didn’t need coaching as he just got on and did his thing. Gally also said he was told early on he’d never make it as he was too small so he just got on doing his thing. We’re so lucky to have him, every player played better with him even Drouin. He is one player who deserved to be blessed with just a little more talent. I love him (I also like Matthew Tkachuk on the Flames so obviously a pest who never gives up is my kind of player), bonus points for being my eye candy too :naughty:

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
just wait till he gets a real C to play with. Kid should be praised as a god around here. What a comeback season.
So sad what Montreal has resorted to being...
A place where a 50ish pt player who scored 30 goals once in his career should be praised as a God because...he's passionate and combative.
Forget inspiring and setting standards for the Crosby or McDavid. Nah, 50pt Gallagher, he's the God.
f***ing lame.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
So sad what Montreal has resorted to being...
A place where a 50ish pt player who scored 30 goals once in his career should be praised as a God because...he's passionate and combative.
Forget inspiring and setting standards for the Crosby or McDavid. Nah, 50pt Gallagher, he's the God.
****ing lame.

Yes it’s bad and we’re clutching at success when hope is a distant light BUT do not diss Gally, every team needs a Gally and he’s my favourite so I will hunt you down and make you pay (angry emoji here)

Reactions: groovejuice

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Yes it’s bad and we’re clutching at success when hope is a distant light BUT do not diss Gally, every team needs a Gally and he’s my favourite so I will hunt you down and make you pay (angry emoji here)
I live in Hong Kong, your skin would melt the moment you enter my climate..given your irish background, if I'm not mistaken. :sarcasm:

I am not dissing Gallagher btw. I love the guy, I mean really, I don't know one fan who doesn't like him and rightfully so.
There is a massive difference though between liking him and praising him as a God. Massive. That is what I was getting to.

Reactions: CalgarySnow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad