GDT: BREAKING NEWS: THE BATTLE OF ALBERTA

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
It could definitely use some ginger beef.

Mongolian-Beef-_-Scrambled-Chefs-3.gif
The new pizza meme.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Best 3 players for the flames tonight :

Gaudreau
Hanifin
Koskinen
dont shoot me for this Lucic should be #4 at least. almost equal to his best game as a Flame, overall. He's had about 3 of similar type previously over 2 seasons, all probably against the Oilers.
Not saying he was the best player but he stood out as player harder and winning puck/ board battles most of night.
And he scored and had an assist I believe. The Flame flicker is glowing bright tonight!

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
dont shoot me for this Lucic should be #4 at least. almost equal to his best game as a Flame, overall. He's had about 3 of similar type previously over 2 seasons, all probably against the Oilers.
Not saying he was the best player but he stood out as player harder and winning puck/ board battles most of night.
Backlund had 1 G 2 A and 7 shots on goal. Pretty awesome night for him too.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
And he scored and had an assist I believe. The Flame flicker is glowing bright tonight!
I agree. Him backlund and mang looked great tonight together too

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Backlund had 1 G 2 A and 7 shots on goal. Pretty awesome night for him too.
You are correct. Backlund became a beast out there, as game went on. Lucky during Oilers attack and on-slot offensive pressure, a couple different stretches that Backlund along with Hanifin and a few others at times weathered the storm and pressured back. I guess part of my point is obviously Markstrom 's play, compete all night. A good team win!

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad